• Time
  • Show
Clear All

since no one's said it so far:

makes me all drooly

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Another great looking guy on the show...

And when they're whumped they're even hotter..

sigpic

Comment

I agree, JDM is hot, but not the hottest on the show. And I also agree with the 'whumped' bit. Bet the shirtless state Sammy's in had something to do with your choice of picture as well, though, Lizzie.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Always glad to help another thunker - and to post Dean yummyness. Any particular shots you like for me to post in your name? I know we both like a bit of whump, so how about this one for now.
          If you have some from 5.18 (you'll have to spoiler, though, since the background gives stuff away):
          Spoiler:
          Have any those great close-up shots of Dean in the pretty room facing down Zachariah?

Comment

I agree, JDM is hot, but not the hottest on the show. And I also agree with the 'whumped' bit. Bet the shirtless state Sammy's in had something to do with your choice of picture as well, though, Lizzie.
            He was shirtless?

Hiow about wet!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              If you have some from 5.18 (you'll have to spoiler, though, since the background gives stuff away):
              Spoiler:
              Have any those great close-up shots of Dean in the pretty room facing down Zachariah?
              Sure thing. Dean was sizzling hot in that scene. Hope you don't mind if I go a bit overboard...
              Spoiler:

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Wet is good too.

sigpic

Comment

And wet and whumped is even better

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I fold. Got nothing to top that.

But I can go off on a tangent. Sorta roughed up Dean pouring water down his throat. Spoilered for size.
                  Spoiler:

Throat + biceps + lips = extra hawt

sigpic

Comment

Sure thing. Dean was sizzling hot in that scene. Hope you don't mind if I go a bit overboard...
                    I was HOPING you'd go overboard!! You delivered in spades, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Comment

Okay, I fold. Got nothing to top that.

But I can go off on a tangent. Sorta roughed up Dean pouring water down his throat. Spoilered for size.
                      Spoiler:
                      snipped
                      Throat + biceps + lips = extra hawt
                      Plus all that dirt...
                      Yep...when it comes to eating and drinking...I have to give Dean that one..
                      sigpic

Comment

This is turning into a multi-thunk thread. I like!

I was HOPING you'd go overboard!! You delivered in spades, thank you thank you thank you!!!
                        'twas my pleasure, I can assure you.

Yup, I like my thunks on the scruffy side. More dirt plus GTOY.

Yep...when it comes to eating and drinking...I have to give Dean that one..
                        Although Sammy sure can handle a beer bottle with style. I feel sorry for Jared, I hear he has the metabolism of a racehorse, and he never gets to eat any proper food on the show. The one time Sam did order a hamburger
                        Spoiler:
                        it was the kid who inhabited his body who was in the scene where he eats it.
                        Anyhoo, since eating involves fingers, lips, and occasionally tongue, what's not to like?

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking that myself....and I wholeheartedly approve!

Comment

'twas my pleasure, I can assure you.
                            http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../goodsigh2.gif

Yup, I like my thunks on the scruffy side. More dirt plus GTOY.
                            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_057.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_637.jpg

Although Sammy sure can handle a beer bottle with style. I feel sorry for Jared, I hear he has the metabolism of a racehorse, and he never gets to eat any proper food on the show. The one time Sam did order a hamburger
                            Spoiler:
                            snipped.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S2/Capture-29.jpg[/IMG]
                            It does seem a bit harsh that Sam gets all the salads.. but occasionally Sam gets to eat well...in Mystery Spot. He's not actually eating the burger buts it's there on the plate

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you like my thread. I'm also glad it's taken offl!

Great pics btw.

I was thinking that myself....and I wholeheartedly approve!
                              Makes me happy to know that people like this thread.

And now, to make up for my forgetfulness..
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

It does seem a bit harsh that Sam gets all the salads.. but occasionally Sam gets to eat well...in Mystery Spot. He's not actually eating the burger buts it's there on the plate

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...p-188839-1.jpg
                                http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...p-188852-1.jpg
                                Do you figure the writers did that on purpose to show how out of sorts Sammy was? He sure looks pretty spaced out in those pictures. Okay, Dean and burger pictures. coming up.

I just love how he closes his eyes in total ecstasy when he bites into these things.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I'm glad you like my thread. I'm also glad it's taken offl!

Great pics btw.

Makes me happy to know that people like this thread.

And now, to make up for my forgetfulness..
                                Spoiler:
                                <regretfully snipped>
                                And it makes me happy that you started it! Great idea.

Very good choice of pics, RiG. Definitely made my temperature rise...

Okay, we need another Sam girl. Do you think you could get Jen to join us, Lizzie? In the meantime, some double thunk to even things out.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X