X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Season 8 Purgatory Dean is one hot BAMF...
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ummmm *points to siggy and avvie*
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Garth, obviously!

Okay, okay, I jest. The dude is cool, though.

I think as far as 'HOTTEST' goes, it's a bit of a mix-up for me. In the first couple of seasons it's a tie between Dean and John Winchester. I might be over-thinking this, but sometimes I see too many parallels between the character of Dean and the character of Alec (from Dark Angel, both played by Jensen Ackles obviously) because they are very alike in many ways. It does detract from the Hotness just a little.

From season 4 onwards, though, I have to toss my vote over to Castiel most of the time (honourable mention to Dean for being continually hot, though) mostly because of a combination of nice, expressive eyes and trench-coat. Who doesn't like a trench-coat?

I looked for a "hottest women" thread but couldn't really see one (possibly because there are no real regular women on the show), so I'm going to be slightly rebellious and do this here. Hottest woman is probably Meg; in her first incarnation she combines cuteness with evil nympho, I guess I just have a soft spot for a character who coldly and with little emotion tells you exactly what horrible things they're going to do to you. I also really like the latest incarnation of Meg (as per season 5/6/7) as the actress has a lot of sex appeal but drops the 'cuteness' aspect of the previous character.

A very close second is Charlie, because, let's face it, nerdy girls are just as hot as nerdy angels, and the character just has a natural radiance about her that makes me want to pinch her cheeks. Also helps that she was really well-written and appeals to the DnD nerd in me.

I do wish the show had some better female characters, but I think the writers shot themselves in the foot a little during the early seasons. Because the show is about 2 brothers, pretty much any female character is either going to be a love interest, a hanger-on (like Jo) or a victim. I was hoping they'd take Meg somewhere interesting but alas she got nabbed by Crowley. I didn't care much for Ruby (preferred actress #1) and loathed Bela (she wasn't even that hot, either) and I think it's difficult to insert a sympathetic and believable female character into a show like this. Hunting seems like such a male-oriented role.

Anyway, my long and rambly two-cents, sorry if I missed an actual genuine "hottest girl" thread.
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I'm a Dean girl, but Sam is reaaaally hot too. But I'll have to pick Cas!

Comment

Me.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

The first seasons I thought Sam, then Castiel (still Cas). And Gadreel.

Comment

My money's still on this guy...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                    X