Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    So I haven't watched it yet...
    But I think do to the BAG Campaign this is a viable question.

So what would BAG have done in the episode?
    I thing Brian Austin Greene would be too busy making on Megan Fox to do anything.

And honestly, can you blame the guy.

Comment

He would have focused all of his chi into his balding head and broken through all of the rocks with a single headbutt.
      Originally posted by Descended
      That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
        Except he's Japanese
        He's Chinese.

BAG would not have got into that situation in the first place! He would have assessed the situation after taking copious notes to work through all variables and decide, that's just nuts going into a tunnel in some ancient crumbling ruins!

If Rush had only checked with BAG he would have found he'd made notes already. Rush being so sure he knew everything overlooked the understated abilities of BAG, thinking he's like every other person on Destiny that know nothing in his view. He would have saved a lot of time and trouble with messing about with the chair had he only realised the awesomeness that is BAG!

Comment

Working...
        X