• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Human" 114 live air discussion

you know what to do

Yppie kay Yay Woooooooooooooooooo

Comment

When I see a room covered in sticky notes I can't help but think obessession
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Was that RDA on that Pansonic commercial?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Yea, I immediately thought "Beautiful Mind."

Comment

Ah, his wife has cancer - starts to put things in perspective for the Rush character.
            I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

The sound on my TV is broken, and the captions don't work. GAHHH!!

Comment

So, rush's wife has cancer - bad - and he just goes off to process work. at this point, he's an idiot.

Comment

Daniel Jackson is not even real

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    So, rush's wife has cancer - bad - and he just goes off to process work. at this point, he's an idiot.
                    I get the sense that this is not how things went down originally, he knows its all an illusion and is acting accordingly.
                    I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                      Was that RDA on that Pansonic commercial?
                      darn, didn't get that ad here. did get macgruber. yech.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      post-noted rooms have long been sign of instability/obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Or just to pose it out there he did nothing because as shown Rush is aware that the whole thing isn't real. That said I can see Rush putting his work first before his spouse. Wouldn't be the first person
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

So far it kinda reminds me of the SG-1 season 2 episode The Gamekeeper, where Jack and Daniel were trapped reliving a memory they'd both rather forget.

Comment

He certainly doesn't look as bad as Franklin in that chair.

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                              So far it kinda reminds me of the SG-1 season 2 episode The Gamekeeper, where Jack and Daniel were trapped reliving a memory they'd both rather forget.
                              yeah, or the one where tEal'c wasin the game.

ah, i can see no one trusts anyone. just run off to do experiments.

oh, rush's wife - played by louise lombard - used to be on CSI. just a tidbit.

Comment

Working...
                              X