The Man From the Other Side (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    You're kind of overlooking the differences between the two worlds we saw in the 1980's episode, Walternate did nothing but work to find the cure, while Walter always went home when needed and was there when Peter died, Walter taught Peter to flip the coin here, but it was his mum that taught AltPeter to flip it there.

The hand that raised at the end of the episode didn't really, to me, look Male, but then surely wouldn't the guy have said "Madam Secretary?" Going on what we saw in the 1980's episode, AltMum would be more obsessed with getting here to get Peter back, Walternate would just shrug his shoulders and say tough titty.

However, they have said we will meet Walternate again (I think it was John Noble in an interview said it) so I'm pretty sure it's him, although I have this niggling feeling we may get a surprise and it not be him.

I also think William Bell went there to "replace" Peter, like the building did in an earlier episode and their car did when they were experiementing etc. so it's likely he can't come back (which would tie in nicely with the last interview with Nimoy I read which he said he didn't want to carry on playing the character).
    Very interesting...I guess we'll have to wait and see!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X