Gallery 1080p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallery 1080p?

720p seems to be the standard for HD pictures in the gallery.

Are there any plans to get screencaps as big as 1080p for those who want desktop backgrounds that actually fit without any distortion?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

As soon as iTunes starts releasing the episodes in 1080p I will be happy to do so (that's what we use). My guess is by the time Season Two starts airing in the fall iTunes will have upgraded their format.

Comment

Pictures are going to be in a resolution, not 1080p
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It is also possible to screencap the SGU Blu-ray set.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
          It is also possible to screencap the SGU Blu-ray set.
          You'd need to get people with PC Blu-Ray drives and the Blu-Ray box sets. I've never met anyone with either.

sigpic

Comment

Given the blu ray set is region coded for the US only and has never been released in the UK, that's not terribly surprising.

Comment

I have the blu-rays of 1.0 and 1.5 and a blu-ray disc drive in my computer. If you're interested and would like any specific shots let me know!
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dacooker
              The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

The gallery's look great!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  You'd need to get people with PC Blu-Ray drives and the Blu-Ray box sets. I've never met anyone with either.
                  Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  I have the blu-rays of 1.0 and 1.5 and a blu-ray disc drive in my computer. If you're interested and would like any specific shots let me know!
                  Met two now. I could take the shots... send me the discs???
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                  X