Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so anyone want to have a relationship with Chloe now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    Anyone here seen "Teeth"?
    I really just can't the image of something long with lots of teeth emerging from Chloe and attacking some poor guy's... Long story short I think I'm going to have nightmares.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      I really just can't the image of something long with lots of teeth emerging from Chloe and attacking some poor guy's... Long story short I think I'm going to have nightmares.
      Well, I have nightmares just thinking of regular Chloe.
      I kid because I care.
      Only not really.
      But seriously, you seen Teeth? *shudders*

Comment

Well, I have nightmares just thinking of regular Chloe.
        I kid because I care.
        Only not really.
        But seriously, you seen Teeth? *shudders*
        Nope, but one look at the Wikipedia summary has now scarred me for life:

Spoiler:
        Tobey then forces himself on Dawn; in the panic her vagina bites off his penis.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Nope, but one look at the Wikipedia summary has now scarred me for life:

Spoiler:
          Tobey then forces himself on Dawn; in the panic her vagina bites off his penis.
          Spoiler:
          Yep. Horrible movie, yet funny. And disturbing. I don't know how a guy could potentially watch it without being in a constant state of terror and having his legs crossed and cringing. If I weren't gay already, that movie might have been enough to push me over the edge. Of all the movies based on myths, this is easily the most disturbing one.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Yep. Horrible movie, yet funny. And disturbing. I don't know how a guy could potentially watch it without being in a constant state of terror and having his legs crossed and cringing. If I weren't gay already, that movie might have been enough to push me over the edge. Of all the movies based on myths, this is easily the most disturbing one.
            Oh god... but what if it was real? And, one day out of the frelling blue, it just - CRUNCH! AND BLOOD AND PUS AND ALL KINDS OF-

Comment

Oh god... but what if it was real? And, one day out of the frelling blue, it just - CRUNCH! AND BLOOD AND PUS AND ALL KINDS OF-
              Uncomfortable thoughts to have, no?

Comment

I torn between laughing evilly and cringing in fear of my ladyparts
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Chloe is going to have a half human half bluebie baby. While unconcious the bluebies had their way with her.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    I torn between laughing evilly and cringing in fear of my ladyparts
                    Me Too, it be bad for the male but my god it suck for the woman as well. "EEEWWW GET IT OUT." Be the first time you'd hear that from a woman

Comment

Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow...
                      The danger microobes in the water is common of all water sources a person comes into contact with.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by skarwolf View Post
                        Chloe is going to have a half human half bluebie baby. While unconcious the bluebies had their way with her.
                        They already had a male human, don't forget. If they're going to be experimenting with human biology... hmmm... makes you wonder if it was an accident that they grabbed a female human during that attack.

Comment

Ladypredator,

SMURFS... NEED... WOMEN!
                          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by skarwolf View Post
                            What do we call those guys anyway?
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              The danger microobes in the water is common of all water sources a person comes into contact with.
                              You're killing my poor joke, Jel.

What do we call those guys anyway?
                              No matter how many people do the same, don't call 'em smurfs.

Comment

You're killing my poor joke, Jel.
                                I can be a fun ruiner too.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X