Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so anyone want to have a relationship with Chloe now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I can be a fun ruiner too.
    I'll grab Ellie and put her and you in a room sometime. Only one will survive the fun killing.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      The danger microobes in the water is common of all water sources a person comes into contact with.
      yes, but being an alien pond it might contain alien organisms that tau'ri have no immunity to
      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
        yes, but being an alien pond it might contain alien organisms that tau'ri have no immunity to
        Their are tons of microbes on Earth we have no immunity to. Everything we do has risk
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Scott and Chloe are not breaking up anytime soon ( i hope not, they are hot)..... this is the first time i hear that a couple breaks up becouse they have a different point of view about the military.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow...
            Too bad Spock wasn't there to take proper readings...

Spock: "Captain, I believe the only fauna on this world is a race of microscopic crabs"

Kirk: "One I'm unfamiliar with?"

Spock: "It would appear so"

Bones: "Dear God, Jim. Now I HAVE seen everything!"

Comment

Working...
            X