Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so anyone want to have a relationship with Chloe now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so anyone want to have a relationship with Chloe now?

Scott is out.
    Eli is out.
    Young is out.
    SO unless she goes with Greer...Rush

Not intended to be a ship but in how do you feel about Chloe now? I never like how she treated Eli and with her shifting loyalties not sure anyone could trust her. In this epi she said she was gonna stay. Did she stay?

what do you think?
    Stargate Revival Please!

she didnt stay she goes onboard the destiny in the end of the episode
    sigpic

Comment

yet she was a principal speakers to stay... I really don't like her now...
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina.
        If not, there's always Wray.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
          Scott is out.
          Eli is out.
          Young is out.

Not intended to be a ship but in how do you feel about Chloe now? I never like how she treated Eli and with her shifting loyalties not sure anyone could trust her. In this epi she said she was gonna stay. Did she stay?

what do you think?
          A lot of people said they were going to stay and didn't
          As for how she did or didn't treat Eli, as much as I like Eli, his crush is just that - his crush. She treated, and continues to treat, him like a friend. If Eli wishes there was more, it's not really her fault now, is it?

Is Scott out? Couples fight all the time. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.

Chloe is about as trustworthy, and is probably more trustworthy, as anyone.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Evilgrin has it dead on. If Chloe has no romantic feelings for Eli why are Eli's feelings toward her in any way her responsibilty? Yeah, Eli's deep in the friend zone but there is nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't guilt people into having romantic feelings for you nor should you try. That's the "Nice Guy" trap.

Reddevil,

That's priceless.

(may I add to my sig?)

LOL.
            Last edited by Ser Scot A Ellison; 22 April 2010, 10:14 AM.
            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Scott is out.
              Eli is out.
              Young is out.

what do you think?
              Scott is very much still in. You can't blame Chloe if Eli is too scarad to tell Chloe of his crush on her. I don't know where you got shifting loyalities from. She originally stayed because its a paradise but when her friends leave the incentive to stay is significantly less
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                You can't guilt people into having romantic feelings for you nor should you try.
                Yes, you can.
                Reddevil,

That's priceless.

(may I add to my sig?)

LOL.
                Yes.

Comment

Eli is out.
                  Are you kidding? To put Jelgate's thoughts in a more blunt form, if Chloe knocked on Eli's door and said, "Hey the light in the shower is out. Can I borrow your flashlight?", he'd be there for her...

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

I'm not sure anybody would want a relationship with Chloe now - who knows what she got infected with in her "down there" zone while swimming nekkid in that pond...
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Reddevil,

I'm sorry I mispoke. I ment you shouldn't. Not that you can't.

And thank you.
                        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          I'm not sure anybody would want a relationship with Chloe now - who knows what she got infected with in her "down there" zone while swimming nekkid in that pond...
                          According to the analysis within reason the water isn't that much different then the kind we are use too. Besides a month of no bathing is kind of sick
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            According to the analysis within reason the water isn't that much different then the kind we are use too. Besides a month of no bathing is kind of sick
                            Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow...
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow...
                              Anyone here seen "Teeth"?

Comment

Working...
                              X