Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did they consider the aliens so great?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could, assuming they had the material that made Icarus unique around.

Comment

Such alien race could build a solar system consider great because they solve the hunger and health problems and also provide a new home for dying star/solar system. Basically, they smart enough to utilize an empty space in the Universe.

Comment

Whoever built the star system hauled the material from somewhere else. You cant make a star system from vacuum without some strange plot device like ascension. we know that this is simple because a single hatak hauled a massive naquidah astroid to earth from another system and even the crappy cargo ship was able to haul that same astroid into hyperspace and the gould are far from the most advanced species we've encountered. All you have to do is bring enough matter together and a star will naturally form on its own and under its own gravity fusion will spontaneously occur. thats how stars form.

Comment

Which makes me wonder since we have never seen Hat'aks or Teltaks (the cargo ships) use tractor beams how did they haul them?

Comment

Anubis didn't have standard shields on his Ha'taks (or weapons?) so why would he use standard methods to deliver the asteroid.

Comment

While the asgard did create a blackhole that was a huge feet. The sun was not naturally supposed to become a blackhole. That means they generated some sort of super nova which is VERY advanced.

Also why do you assume they created the planet and sun? They COULD create a large wormhole or hyperspace and transport a planet and sun to a different location. As both the sun and planet where different ages.
              Last edited by jhkplaya888; 27 April 2010, 01:32 AM.
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Which has been proposed before...

Comment

well i think the seeder ships found a sun and a asteroid field and thought its not worth putting a stargate there and went off then after a while something heaveir pulled the rocks together and became a rock and soon atmosphere and life began then an alien ship came and thought to put a giant chopstick in the planet to see whether the other chopstick had a bluetooth conncetion.

besides the ori created mini blackhole for the purpose of making a supergate, maybe put to the test like biuld a planet and solar system they actaully could of done given the right motive.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's much easier to destroy something (i.e. collapse a star into a blackhole) than it is to create something (i.e. build a sun and a habitable planet).

Comment

Working...
                    X