Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a part of the challenge, I am totally at a loss myself *my wife Maz suggested it guys, VM her with your complaints* I want to write about Shep and Larrin, but I can't get past the first stroke of the keyboard. I think I may have made a rod for my own back
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      That's a part of the challenge, I am totally at a loss myself *my wife Maz suggested it guys, VM her with your complaints* I want to write about Shep and Larrin, but I can't get past the first stroke of the keyboard. I think I may have made a rod for my own back
      Feel free to Pm or Email me if you need a hand working stuff out
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
        Feel free to Pm or Email me if you need a hand working stuff out
        You can bet on that one

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          TBH i think it's interesting but i just utterly suck at shipping.
          It doens't have to be sappy romance out of a trashy novel (though sometimes i wonder with SG1)

I've just posted my entry so maybe you can glean a little info from it.
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

It doens't have to be sappy romance out of a trashy novel (though sometimes i wonder with SG1)

I've just posted my entry so maybe you can glean a little info from it.
            Very well done, not exactly the fluffiest, but I do detect an underlying, hidden passion between the two

Comment

I am in the most trouble here. I can't even do relationships in REAL LIFE never mind write about them. One night stands and playing FF8 is all I know about how to deal with a woman, and I'm pretty sure neither work.....
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                I am in the most trouble here. I can't even do relationships in REAL LIFE never mind write about them. One night stands and playing FF8 is all I know about how to deal with a woman, and I'm pretty sure neither work.....
                FF8? A little behind in the times, that's why...
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well that's what this thread is for, give it a go and we'll see, expand your horizons

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Ohhh can we expect an S09 entry?

And yeah, ff8 is pretty old school

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      Blashphemer

Ohhh can we expect an S09 entry?

And yeah, ff8 is pretty old school
                      It may be, but it still owns the most recent 3
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Blashphemer

It may be, but it still owns the most recent 3
                        FfF7 or nothing Despite the obvious plot holes, it was still the most entertaining IMO.

Come on Garrow, show us you're not just a battle writer

Comment

You know, I'm tempted to think the lad doth protest too much Come on boys, stretch those creative boundaries, it ain't that hard!
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

FF7 was epic! But not as good as FF8

And I can't write anything OTHER than battles.
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              You know, I'm tempted to think the lad doth protest too much Come on boys, stretch those creative boundaries, it ain't that hard!
                              I find myself agreeing...

Come on Garrow! You nearly won last time, give it another go here!

Comment

I say the boy is holding back on us, I've made a start, what do you think?
                                Spoiler:
                                The morning before

"Come back to bed," came the sleepy murmur from behind her.
                                Larrin glanced over her shoulder and found that John Sheppard had woken up. He had kicked off his sheets in his sleep, but she had gently tucked them over him as she left the bed. Now he had pushed them down again, leaving his upper body… enticingly naked. His eyes were half-open, but he patted the mattress in front of him in invitation.
                                Larrin considered it. It was still very early. Very early. Time enough for –
                                Lovesick dimwit, she scolded herself, and firmly turned her back to her him. She looked out the window, smelled the air that came in through the crack she had opened.
                                "It's too early to save the galaxy, Larrin," he told her. "You've barely slept."
                                She sniffed. "And who would be to blame for that, John Sheppard?"
                                "I don't remember you doing much to avoid me – actually, quite on the contrary…"
                                He sounded as pleased as he did amused, the bloody man! Larrin flushed scarlet, and was glad that her back was to him. Though he probably felt her heated cheeks through that bond. Damn, that Ancient bonding device. She'd had to bond the man, hadn't she, she couldn't leave well enough alone?
                                That bond was the only reason John bloody Sheppard had ended up in her bed. As if she'd been some fool teenager.
                                Well, maybe not the only reason, but at least a major contributing factor. How was she to keep a level head when he could set her heart racing by smiling at her? Each time he stopped to watch her work, to smile at her, all his love for her leaked through the bond, warm and sweet and enough to buckle her knees.
                                And by now, the bloody man likely knew it.
                                Burn her, how did the Ancient women put up with it?
                                She suspected that she knew. They gave in to it. No, she thought crossly at herself. Not now. Later, but not now.
                                "Can't you feel it?" Larrin muttered. "That… wrongness in the air. Like there's a horde of Wraith coming closer. Something's going to happen today. Something bad."
                                "I feel it. I've felt it since yesterday, but I don't know what to do about it yet, so I don't worry. If there are Wraith, Atlantis will send for us."

Comment

Working...
                                X