Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    It has been a long time, my friends!! 2016 has been a fantastic year so far, BAGllelujah!!!!! The low Canadian dollar has kept us busy, so let's keep it coming!!!! Landed an actor role in the new TV series "Van Helsing", so I will keep everybody up to date when it will be out. Also I have been on "50 Shades of Grey", "Power Rangers", "Man in the High Castle", "Once Upon a Time" and some MOW!!!!! Hope all my friends on GateWorld are well, take care!! Until next time!!!
    Glad to see you've been busy!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

It has been a long time, my friends!! 2016 has been a fantastic year so far, BAGllelujah!!!!! The low Canadian dollar has kept us busy, so let's keep it coming!!!! Landed an actor role in the new TV series "Van Helsing", so I will keep everybody up to date when it will be out. Also I have been on "50 Shades of Grey", "Power Rangers", "Man in the High Castle", "Once Upon a Time" and some MOW!!!!! Hope all my friends on GateWorld are well, take care!! Until next time!!!
      So good to see you back B.A.G! Watched 'Faith' the other day, you are still the star of that episode!

That's great news about the actor role in Van Helsing, look forward to seeing you in that. I too hope you can come to Gatecon.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG1 View Post
        Wow...you've been busy! Hope to see you at Gatecon!
        Hi Scifigirl !!!! I am not really up on my conventions, so where and when is Gatecon???? I would love to go, if I am invited, ha!! Ha!! I just got my cheque for my 1st. acting day on Van Helsing, BAGllelujah!!! Fri. on "Man in the Hign Castle", so happy me!!!!! See ya!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Glad to see you've been busy!
          Hi Akamaimom!! Work, work, work!!!!! I need all the work I can get!! Ha!! Ha!! Hope you and your family are well, take care!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            So good to see you back B.A.G! Watched 'Faith' the other day, you are still the star of that episode!

That's great news about the actor role in Van Helsing, look forward to seeing you in that. I too hope you can come to Gatecon.
            Krisz!!!!!! You are always my #1 fan, ha!! Ha!! I told Scifigirl that I am not really up on my Conventions, so when and where is Gatecon???? Who do I have to pay off to get invited, ha!! Ha!! Please watch Van Helsing and hopefully you can see me!!!! Amanda Tapping directed my episode and she is still one of the nicest person I have ever met!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Krisz!!!!!! You are always my #1 fan, ha!! Ha!! I told Scifigirl that I am not really up on my Conventions, so when and where is Gatecon???? Who do I have to pay off to get invited, ha!! Ha!! Please watch Van Helsing and hopefully you can see me!!!! Amanda Tapping directed my episode and she is still one of the nicest person I have ever met!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
              Gatecon is being held September 8th-12th September at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond. As your #1 fan , I have suggested you as a guest on the Gatecon forum 'Our Guests' thread where we have been adding to our wish lists of guests we would like to see. I think it would be great to have you there to ask questions about the life of an 'extra' in shows and movies. You've had some wonderful tales to tell here on this thread!

http://www.gatecon.com/

Amanda Tapping is a lovely person, I've met her once, she has such a bright happy smile and was always a joy to watch on Stargate.

Comment

To B.A.G. and Krisz,

I won't be able to attend Gatecon. Too much craziness here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                  To B.A.G. and Krisz,

I won't be able to attend Gatecon. Too much craziness here in the US.
                  Hope everything is o.k. and catch you next year!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be there unless the border agent says no
                    Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 23 August 2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Haven't logged on for so long!! Hope all my friends are doing well in their own universe!!! Been invited to Gatecon in Sept. 2018, so hopefully I will see everybody there!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Haven't logged on for so long!! Hope all my friends are doing well in their own universe!!! Been invited to Gatecon in Sept. 2018, so hopefully I will see everybody there!!
                        OH MY GOSH.

I was just thinking about BAG last night. I have no idea where the memory crawled out of, but it was SO much fun to come back here and remember the glories of BAG.

If they do reboot/restart Stargate, I INSIST that TPTB bring back BAG!

Cheers, all!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I haven't been on GW much but look in periodically and saw this thread back on the first page again. Reading through it brought back great memories. I retired since I last posted and now have time for lunch lol. It was weird reading about how busy my life was during the time we all hailed the B.A.G. I hope B.A.G is still working as I''ve not spotted him in shows I've watched.
                          Hope all is good with B.A.G and all those who have appreciated him on this thread over the years.

Comment

Working...
                          X