Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I propose laws are to be writ to fully immortalise the awesomeness of BAG, and so that we can put him with the greats of the internet "culture" - Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer...

Law 1: BAG loses a single hair cell every time he does something awesome. His glorious mane once reached down to his knees, but time and awesomeness wore it down. However, he still has body hair to lose... and so much awesome to perform.

He wears the hair loss with pride, sneering at all the balding men who went bald because of their own inadequacies.

Law 2: Nobody puts BAG in the corner. Nobody who survived to tell the tale.

Law 3: Do not expose him to bright, do not get BAG wet and never, ever, feed him after midnight.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

At first I didn't notice, but BAG is everywhere. My theory is that he's the one who made SG a success without being so obvious with it.
      sigpic

Comment

I propose laws are to be writ to fully immortalise the awesomeness of BAG, and so that we can put him with the greats of the internet "culture" - Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer...

Law 1: BAG loses a single hair cell every time he does something awesome. His glorious mane once reached down to his knees, but time and awesomeness wore it down. However, he still has body hair to lose... and so much awesome to perform.

He wears the hair loss with pride, sneering at all the balding men who went bald because of their own inadequacies.

Law 2: Nobody puts BAG in the corner. Nobody who survived to tell the tale.

Law 3: Do not expose him to bright, do not get BAG wet and never, ever, feed him after midnight.
        Was that him dancing with Patrick Swayze? He wears heels well!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          Easier than we pronounce Eyjafjallajökull.
          I find it to be rather easy pronounce. But that could be because the Icelandic language is similar enough to the Swedish one, for me to able to pronounce it.

I cant believe i made that mistake. I..I......I've let BAG down
          Yes you have. You should be ashamed of yourself.
          sigpic

Comment

So... this is the second time BAG has ended up stranded on an ancient ship with no apparent way to get home. BAG just can't catch a break.
            sigpic

Comment

I cant believe i made that mistake. I..I......I've let BAG down
              no more pie for you EVER!!!!!
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm Irish and I support this thread.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Hooray for cross-thread references!

His Holy BAGness will be pleased.
                  How is it a cross referance??

Oh and guess what? I know this extra guy on fb, his name his herbert and he is a regular extra on SGU. Maybe he might know the real name of this extra. Should I ask??
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh and guess what? I know this extra guy on fb, his name his herbert and he is a regular extra on SGU. Maybe he might know the real name of this extra. Should I ask??
                    Why should he be relegated to the status of Extra? Perhaps BAG is the focus character and all of the ones who have real names are the extras.

Black is white and up is down and sky is water and water has clouds, and all is not right in the universe if BAG is not the center of it!

All Hail BAG! Hallowed is the BAG!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      Why should he be relegated to the status of Extra? Perhaps BAG is the focus character and all of the ones who have real names are the extras.

Black is white and up is down and sky is water and water has clouds, and all is not right in the universe if BAG is not the center of it!

All Hail BAG! Hallowed is the BAG!
                      HAHA TRUE!!

ALL HAIL BAG!!!

Still should I ask. I want him to see this thread!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        Because of you guys I had a "Waldo" moment when I was watching Atlantis yesterday:

http://i43.tinypic.com/33ytft1.gif

HOLY CRAP.

BAG transcends both space and time.

Comment

HOLY CRAP.

BAG transcends both space and time.
                          What did coronach say that was a cross thread referance.

Also you should get Carl on our side cause he loves you. That would be one step close to victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            How is it a cross referance??
                            The other thread.

Comment

WOW! BAG has clearly made this happen. If he does not return to SGU he will wreck havoc on our planet.

I would be uber involved in the campaign but im still busy with the Stargate Movies Campaign. One campaign at a time. lol
                              sigpic

Comment

All campaigns pale in comparison to the sheer importance of this one. For shame!
                                Sig by Pandora's Box
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X