Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

So the end of Faith saw the introduction and unfortunate loss of a beloved member of the Destiny Expedition: Balding Asian Guy

As such, with shooting almost at an end for the season, and many of the major decisions for season 2 no doubt either made or being finalised right now, there is NO better time for fans of Balding Asian Guy to speak up and let The Powers That Be know just HOW much we want to see the character in the show for the rest of its run!

DON'T be quiet about it - shout from the rooftops how much you want to see Balding Asian Guy in season 2!

LET TPTB know just how much you feel it would damage the show to lose him!

POST your support for Balding Asian Guy in this thread - share the Balding Asian love!
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

When a guy has no name or lines you don't have much of a chance
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Shouldn't his shirt be red?
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

*Sniff* We never really got to know him, but we'll mourn his loss anyway.

Comment

Yes! I agree with this thread!

SAVE THE B.A.G.!!

Comment

Yes! I agree with this thread!

SAVE THE B.A.G.!!
            Women for Balding Asian Guy--B.A.G. Ladies!

And his shirt should still be red.
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

I loved him. Even though he didn't have a single line, he brought a a great presence to the show. He also added diversity. I am sorry to see him cast off like any old red shirt.
              Colorado Springs has a zoo. It does not have an O'Malley's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamebear View Post
                I loved him. Even though he didn't have a single line, he brought a a great presence to the show. He also added diversity. I am sorry to see him cast off like any old red shirt.
                would be funny if he and the others that stayed behind end up getting home before the folks on destiny.
                that or they all ascend.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree with this post. In those first scenes of "Air", even though you couldn't actually see him in the shadows, just his presence lent an air of gravity to the whole situation, but at the same time you KNEW things were going to be okay because he was there.

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Oh, absolutely! Somebody, we need to make a petition for this. If we get enough signatures, they just have to listen. We will not be ignored!

Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

BAG was awesome. I mean look at the way he is holding that black bag. That my friends, is a black bag that knows it is being held. So much damn command and control over the thing.

I couldn't find BAG on IMDB though....perhaps he has a stage name??
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        Shouldn't his shirt be red?
                        maybe he has red underpants
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Even though he had never been camping (he didn't raise his hand when Scott asked), he never faltered! Watch the musical montage again - when the soldiers are demonstrating how to construct a shelter, what is our intrepid BaldingAsianGuy doing?

Taking notes! That's right, taking notes, because he is just that kind of guy!
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I am yet to see this ep, but i feel i already know B.A.G. What a guy!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I may actually have to watch the show--just to familiarize myself with B.A.G.

He is Inspiration. He is Grace. His very mien holds a level of intelligent follicle-challenged oriental-ness that astounds this, the casual non-viewer of SGU.

I am in awe of B.A.G.

Oh! That I were that simple briefcase, that note pad, those red undies.

Just so that I could bask in the glory that is B.A.G.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                              X