Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Sam O'Neill View Post
    I seriously doubt she is a real blond
    ahhhhhh you jerk!!! must you say such horrible, horrible things!!!

(still welcome to the forums tho)
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I'm not sure if this is on-topic (since the topic is specifically TJ's eyebrows), but looking at those pictures, all I can think is "wow, she is really, really pretty".
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Thank you! She's still a beautiful woman and one of my favorite characters. She looked great with her hair down

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Sam O'Neill View Post
          Thank you! She's still a beautiful woman and one of my favorite characters. She looked great with her hair down
          You speak truth!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            I'm not sure if this is on-topic (since the topic is specifically TJ's eyebrows), but looking at those pictures, all I can think is "wow, she is really, really pretty".
            You see really pretty, but I see scene stealing for all the wrong reasons once on the planet >.> Not exactly like Gollum, but that moonface coupled with the subtly orange skintone (fake tan, a by-product of post production colour desaturisation?) just makes her really stand out. I guess I've just come to expect a certain look for her character and the sudden shift is just jarring, (which was what the topic was originally intended to be about before the "technical explainations,") but it seems I'm the only one distracted by these things -.-

Comment

Those pics alone make the thread almost worth it. Add in Gollumpus' Bald Asian Guy reference and it's a winner.

Comment

i still prefer her with her hair up.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                  BAG liked TJ's eyebrows.

regards,
                  G.
                  BAG has spoken! Hallowed is BAG! Hallowed are those who walk in unison!

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                  X