X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Manchester United.

Comment

Maybe them too
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Anyway isn't "The Red Devils" the nickname for the Belgian National Team?
        Yes. AC Milan are also called the Devils or the Milanese Devil, but United are the only ones with an actual red devil badge.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          yes. Ac milan are also called the devils or the milanese devil, but united are the only ones with an actual red devil badge.
          United!

Comment

Why do they play it like that? 20 morons all chasing the ball in a 30 square-foot area.
            These are the wrong people.

In the wrong place.

Comment

Sadly no one on the destiny will know cricet shame its such a good game only just enought people though

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

That makes no bloody sense.

Comment

Its cricket. Its not suppose to make sense
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    Sadly no one on the destiny will know cricet shame its such a good game only just enought people though
                    Interesting. Is there one for bowling to a left-handed batsman?

Comment

Oh, we can make the same basic diagram even more confusing (even with an explanation underneath)...

If you're really interested, those are explained by the BBC here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nt/4179600.stm

More info on cricket rules

Comment

I don't understand Football or Cricket either, besides they should have played Rugby, it’s like American Football but without all the padding, a proper mans sport!
                        "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
                        "That he is concealing something."
                        "Like what?"
                        "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
                        "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
                        "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
                        "I liked that movie!"

Comment

It's called Fitbaw
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Its cricket. Its not suppose to make sense
                            Exactly
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised nobody can understand the issue we Brits in particular have with the football/soccer thing. It's pretty much the same as the whole 'Brit' thing now I think about it (apparently, there's no such thing as English any more, and when you start saying you're English some goody goodies like to call you a racist). But my point is that it's like being called by a name that isn't yours all the time. Your name is your name and you tend to become rather attached to it. Football is a national institution in a way few other things are. It's one of the few sports in the world where the 50th best team in the country can attract 20,000+ people in a country where live sport is becoming increasingly expensive (£25 to watch third division sport? odd).

Anyways, there's not much hope for America if they can't love cricket.

But I'm still awaiting an answer as to where the ball came from. I suppose one of the interesting sellling points with footy is that you can make a pitch out of a couple of jumpers and a ball out of quite a variety of items if you're creative enough. It's a sport you can play for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Purgatory View Post
                                I'm surprised nobody can understand the issue we Brits in particular have with the football/soccer thing. It's pretty much the same as the whole 'Brit' thing now I think about it (apparently, there's no such thing as English any more, and when you start saying you're English some goody goodies like to call you a racist). But my point is that it's like being called by a name that isn't yours all the time. Your name is your name and you tend to become rather attached to it. Football is a national institution in a way few other things are. It's one of the few sports in the world where the 50th best team in the country can attract 20,000+ people in a country where live sport is becoming increasingly expensive (£25 to watch third division sport? odd).

Anyways, there's not much hope for America if they can't love cricket.

But I'm still awaiting an answer as to where the ball came from. I suppose one of the interesting sellling points with footy is that you can make a pitch out of a couple of jumpers and a ball out of quite a variety of items if you're creative enough. It's a sport you can play for free.
                                Thats what the Daily Mail like to tell people.

Isnt it obvious, BAG made the ball.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X