Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1459
  1. #41
    Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward
    Posts
    11,412

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Season 6 Description from CW Upfronts

    SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.

    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/

  2. #42
    Major General starg8fans's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Between a lake and a mountain...
    Posts
    11,653

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Thanks for this, MWB. Sounds like you were dead on with your post, Lizzie!

    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/MyThunksBanner-1.jpg
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

  3. #43
    Lieutenant Colonel iolanda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,967

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    CW reveals fall schedule - and it has Supernatural on Fridays!

    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...cs=1&ref=bd_tv


    Great news!
    a) FALL
    b) Friday, this means, that I can watch it on Saturday =)
    The cake is a lie!

  4. #44
    Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward
    Posts
    11,412

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Season 6 Description from CW Upfronts

    SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.

    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/
    Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.

  5. #45
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.
    Thanks MWB

  6. #46
    Colonel LizzieAnne's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A few clicks East of Valhalla
    Posts
    5,743

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Season 6 Description from CW Upfronts

    SUPERNATURAL: Season six will be a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in complete disarray since the apocalyptic events of season five. And now, monsters, angels and demons roam across a lawless and chaotic landscape. And so Dean Winchester, who has retired from hunting and sworn never to return, finds himself being pulled back into his old life – pulled back by none other than Sam Winchester, who has escaped from Hell. The two reunite to beat back the rising tide of creatures and demon-spawn, but they quickly realize that neither are who they used to be, their relationship isn’t what it used to be, and that nothing is what it seems.

    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...es-smallville/
    Oh..I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by starg8fans View Post
    Thanks for this, MWB. Sounds like you were dead on with your post, Lizzie!
    Thanks...it doesn't happen very often...

    Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    CW reveals fall schedule - and it has Supernatural on Fridays!

    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...cs=1&ref=bd_tv


    Great news!
    a) FALL
    b) Friday, this means, that I can watch it on Saturday =)
    I can watch it on Saturday too... that'll be OK with me. Does it hurt it's ratings though?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.
    That's really great news....I was wondering how he would fit in as an angel this season but if there're plenty of lawless dicks angels and demons roaming around, looks like he'll come in handy.

  7. #47
    Lieutenant Colonel Crichiel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Web surfing for an Impala of my own
    Posts
    3,401

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    I can watch it on Saturday too... that'll be OK with me. Does it hurt it's ratings though?
    It CAN really hurt the ratings, Friday is a horrible night to try and get people to watch live. BUT, the networks have low expectations of their Friday programming. So if there is a drop, it kind of gives those shows a scapegoat excuse: "Well, what do you expect, you put us on Fridays?" So that can actually help a show in that regard.

    Case in point on low expectations: my boss has a local sports show on our CW affililiate. He moved his show over from NBC and when he told the CW what his show's 'low' numbers (according to NBC) were, the CW, being the lowest rated network, said they would be THRILLED with that amount of viewers!

    Are we are talking about it hurting the chances of getting a season 7, though? My impression has sort have been that those involved (the boys, Eric Kripke, et al) were, in part, doing season 6 as a thank you to fans. Are ANY of them right now saying that they are interested in going past this? Cause it really seemed like this year, it wasn't the CW's reluctance to renew that was the hold up, it was the people involved in making the show trying to decide if they had another year in them.

  8. #48
    First Lieutenant Arative's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    926

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crichiel View Post
    It CAN really hurt the ratings, Friday is a horrible night to try and get people to watch live. BUT, the networks have low expectations of their Friday programming. So if there is a drop, it kind of gives those shows a scapegoat excuse: "Well, what do you expect, you put us on Fridays?" So that can actually help a show in that regard.

    Case in point on low expectations: my boss has a local sports show on our CW affililiate. He moved his show over from NBC and when he told the CW what his show's 'low' numbers (according to NBC) were, the CW, being the lowest rated network, said they would be THRILLED with that amount of viewers!

    Are we are talking about it hurting the chances of getting a season 7, though? My impression has sort have been that those involved (the boys, Eric Kripke, et al) were, in part, doing season 6 as a thank you to fans. Are ANY of them right now saying that they are interested in going past this? Cause it really seemed like this year, it wasn't the CW's reluctance to renew that was the hold up, it was the people involved in making the show trying to decide if they had another year in them.
    Smallville actually did quite well on Friday's in terms of ratings. Sure it took a hit in live ratings from moving from Thursday to Friday's but the CW renewed it for a 10th season. I'm not that worried about the ratings being the demise of Supernatural but rather the creative and team not wanting to go further.

    But from the sound of what auseillo wrote, it sounds like a good set up for a season 6 and maybe beyond.

  9. #49
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    I really like the way they make Season 6 sound. I for one am very excited. The change to Friday nights doesn't excite me though.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  10. #50
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    I really like the way they make Season 6 sound. I for one am very excited. The change to Friday nights doesn't excite me though.
    I am too...and I'm also not thrilled about the move to Friday....

  11. #51
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I am too...and I'm also not thrilled about the move to Friday....
    I just don't see why they have to mess with a good thing. Supernatural has been on Thursday nights for so long. Just leave it be IMO.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  12. #52
    Major General starg8fans's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Between a lake and a mountain...
    Posts
    11,653

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    I think it makes sense from the network's POV. They need the prime Thursday spot to launch their new show - although there's already been a series by that name - which is also targeted at the younger audience that watches 'Vampire Diaries'. Also - and this is purely conjecture from my point of view - they know that Spn has a very loyal fanbase with a substantial part older than the usual CW viewers, so they are more liable to be home Friday night to watch the show, rather than head out partying. Plus the pairing with Smallville worked well in the past.

    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/MyThunksBanner-1.jpg
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

  13. #53
    Chief Master Sergeant Lt. Jeffer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Just to add to this, on the long description it dose list Misha Collins on the main cast list for season 6.
    wow thank you i was a bit concerned that Castiel wouldnt be in the 6th season i cant wait its still too lang till fall

  14. #54
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by starg8fans View Post
    I think it makes sense from the network's POV. They need the prime Thursday spot to launch their new show - although there's already been a series by that name - which is also targeted at the younger audience that watches 'Vampire Diaries'. Also - and this is purely conjecture from my point of view - they know that Spn has a very loyal fanbase with a substantial part older than the usual CW viewers, so they are more liable to be home Friday night to watch the show, rather than head out partying. Plus the pairing with Smallville worked well in the past.
    True...but I hated when they moved Smallville too.

  15. #55
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    True...but I hated when they moved Smallville too.
    As long as it doesn't negatively affect this great show and it's ratings, I can live with the day change.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  16. #56
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    As long as it doesn't negatively affect this great show and it's ratings, I can live with the day change.
    It better not negatively affect the ratings....

  17. #57
    Lieutenant Colonel iolanda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,967

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Misha Collins and Jim Beaver will return in Season 6!

    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-season-6.html

    Comment: one the one hand it means that the angel/demon arc isn't finished as in "we won't see anything of that any more" but I am very happy that those two guys are still sticking with SPN, just because I like them so much!
    The cake is a lie!

  18. #58
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    I am very relieved that both Castiel and Bobby will be a part of this coming season.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  19. #59
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Gloucestershire, UK
    Posts
    629

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Misha Collins and Jim Beaver will return in Season 6!

    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-season-6.html

    Comment: one the one hand it means that the angel/demon arc isn't finished as in "we won't see anything of that any more" but I am very happy that those two guys are still sticking with SPN, just because I like them so much!
    Very good news.

    It's Probin' Time!

  20. #60
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Supernatural Season 6 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Misha Collins and Jim Beaver will return in Season 6!

    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-season-6.html

    Comment: one the one hand it means that the angel/demon arc isn't finished as in "we won't see anything of that any more" but I am very happy that those two guys are still sticking with SPN, just because I like them so much!
    Excellent!!!

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Season 2 Spoiler Thread
    By Madwelshboy in forum Warehouse 13
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: July 16th, 2010, 05:44 AM
  2. Supernatural Season 5 Spoiler Thread
    By Madwelshboy in forum Supernatural
    Replies: 840
    Last Post: May 17th, 2010, 11:48 AM
  3. The Season 9 Spoiler Thread
    By Madwelshboy in forum Smallville
    Replies: 484
    Last Post: May 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
  4. Season 2 Spoiler Thread
    By RealmOfX in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 831
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 09:02 PM
  5. The Season 1 Spoiler Thread
    By Madwelshboy in forum Warehouse 13
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 13th, 2009, 06:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •