This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    Anyone else thinks it a bit strange that as soon as David Telford gets back the alliance decides to launch its attack.

May be it coincident maybe but he was pretty insistence that they all abandon the destiny as well.
    he's basically our david telford but have memories of 12 hours that never happened. he was free of the brainwashing in "Incursion, Part 1"

Comment

it sure seems hes no longer brainwashed, BUT even though col. young nearly killed telford to bring him back, the dramatic prospect that hes still a spy - could be something [however unlikely it may be].

he was also in those ursini pods for over a month, perhaps they have an agenda as well for him. [incidentally i think they escaped from a seed ship gate to some planet somewhere].

next thing we know hell sit in the chair in someone elses body ... [j/k] "what can I say, Im a glutton for punishment"

what probably will happen is more info while he was still previously brainwashed, involved what is going to happen in the episode, perhaps there is other technology that can help him remember, like we saw w/cl. mitchell. it can now be used for him, now that hes on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        he's basically our david telford but have memories of 12 hours that never happened. he was free of the brainwashing in "Incursion, Part 1"
        or was he

Comment

i wonder if varro is gonna stone to earth to try help stop the attack on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
            i wonder if varro is gonna stone to earth to try help stop the attack on earth.
            That's the newest thing is stone-ing. Everyone can't get enough of it.

Comment

lol.i know ryt.feeling a lil bored on destiny?,,why not just stone to earth and go clubbing or go to a rock concert.might b in someone else's body but it sure beats doing something useful like say........explore the rest of the ******** ship.lol

Comment

Originally posted by greenguywithlasereye View Post
                it sure seems hes no longer brainwashed, BUT even though col. young nearly killed telford to bring him back, the dramatic prospect that hes still a spy - could be something [however unlikely it may be].
                I think it's entirely possible that he's still a spy and that the brainwashing was just an added failsafe. Never going to trust Telford
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  I think it's entirely possible that he's still a spy and that the brainwashing was just an added failsafe. Never going to trust Telford
                  so instead of being all Buddy Buddy wouldn't Telford have some sort of grudge against Young? I mean they had some hostility going in the earlier episodes of Universe Season 1?

Comment

most likely, telford is just sick of the mission by now, considering what hes been through and everett stepped up, the ship likes cl. young better and 'kicked' telford off in its 'own way'. after all he is still a bit of a pain. but if he hadnt met the ursini hed be sol. im guessing hes not a spy but im not too trusting of him either. the simulation in trial and error was never completed...

if telfords a spy, i wonder mainly due to the request of telford on earth having wanted to connect 'with himself.' also, he was so quick to get everyone home in earth, just as now. possibly - because he wants the ship for LA use. possibly. he may know about the LA marrooned planet. Any other LA ppl left on the ship other than Varro? I dont remember. and how much about the mission was he [telford] briefed on since he was thought 'unbrainwashed'? likely a good deal.

It could also have something to do with [wanting to use the stones to connect with himself] warning the crew on destiny'2', or even something about Rush, a secret or what have you.

lots of possibilities. cant wait for tonite watch it LIVE

Comment

Alliances MGM Promo "Theres been an attack"

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

finally, an earth-based episode i'm looking forward to!

Comment

Bad Wolf
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X