• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't mind if chloe died.
    stay positive & love your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
      The whole reason Greer has volunteered for food tasting duty is because he is in theory the healthiest person on board. He is in superb physical condition, so if anyone can survive the attack of the killer space kiwi, it is Greer.
      That's not the only reason. He is the senior NCO and the Lieutenants were needed to fly the shuttle and act as medical personnel. They may have ordered Airman Jones to try it first but the leaders should not make their troops do things they would not do. There was no machine-gun nest for the marine to say "come on you SOBs you want to live forever" as he broke cover first to LEAD a charge. His battlefield leadership was in trying the sweet potato and the kiwi fruit first.

Comment

Greer knew they weren't poisonous as BAG had already sampled the kiwi and pronounced it good, and it was good.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

basically, dumb thing to do. i'd say that if Jack O'Neill did it, John Sheppard did it, or anyone did it. You're on an alien world and have no idea if the fruit is poisonous or not. However, if they need to get rid of greer down the line, we know that this will be how he probably dies

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            basically, dumb thing to do. i'd say that if Jack O'Neill did it, John Sheppard did it, or anyone did it. You're on an alien world and have no idea if the fruit is poisonous or not. However, if they need to get rid of greer down the line, we know that this will be how he probably dies
            That can only work for so long. Eventually said fruit would leave his body
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
              The kiwi doesn't kill Greer. Greer kills the kiwi.
              AHHHHH lmfao I wanted to green you but it wouldn't let me!

When Greer wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken.

Sorry had to add to that hahah

Comment

it would make the series better...

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                  it would make the series better...
                  *Yawn* This again? How exactly does he worsen the show?

Comment

Oops, double post...

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
                      AHHHHH lmfao I wanted to green you but it wouldn't let me!
                      It's the thought that counts, right?

Besides, this thread totally needed a Chuck Norris-like moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That can only work for so long. Eventually said fruit would leave his body
                        Though that wouldn't sto future impulse eating from making him sick or killing him!
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                        X