Shuttles and Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuttles and Ships

So....a couple of episodes ago we picked up an alien pod. Do we suppose it's still attached to the hull, just with the transmitter disabled?

And are we down to one shuttle now? From the dialogue in this week's episode, it seemed rather unlikely that the damaged shuttle would be able to break atmosphere again. I assume then that they left it on the planet.

Just keeping track of Destiny's toys
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Well I hope the Destinites have a better track record than Atlantis when it comes to alien ships. Though I doubt it...
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I think the alien pod was destroyed. Rush wouldn't have advocated taking time to search it over for transmitters, most likely, considering that he was worried about time constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid1 View Post
        So....a couple of episodes ago we picked up an alien pod. Do we suppose it's still attached to the hull, just with the transmitter disabled?

And are we down to one shuttle now? From the dialogue in this week's episode, it seemed rather unlikely that the damaged shuttle would be able to break atmosphere again. I assume then that they left it on the planet.

ummm that pod was destroyed/removed.

and they only have one working shuttle

Comment

Was it? I remember them saying they disabled the transmitter, I don't recall them saying it was destroyed.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Did everyone return in the shuttle? Or did a few stay behind with it?

Comment

I was wondering about that too, actually.

Comment

I was wondering about that too, actually.
                Started a new thread

Comment

Was it? I remember them saying they disabled the transmitter, I don't recall them saying it was destroyed.
                  They blew it up last episode if I'm not mistaken. I think the shuttle shot it off the hull. That was why they were trying to reattach to the ship during Divided.

Comment

Originally posted by Astria View Post
                    They blew it up last episode if I'm not mistaken. I think the shuttle shot it off the hull. That was why they were trying to reattach to the ship during Divided.
                    That was the second pod though. They said there were two.

Comment

That was the second pod though. They said there were two.
                      There were two, the one that Rush brought back over, which was destroyed off screen between Space and Divided (what I understood from Rush and Young's conversation at the beginning of Divided.) The second one was the one destroyed during Divided, it had been attached to the outside of the hull by the Aliens.

Comment

That's the thing. From how I understood it, they simply disabled the transmitter in the Rush/Chloe pod.

Comment

Young said 'We took care of the ship you brought over.' I took that to mean that they destroyed it, and during Faith they made it seem like all they had were the two shuttle that came with the ship.

Comment

Of course they destroyed that alien pod. Young and Greer got into the ship from the outside through the hole, where it was attached before they dispatched it, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              Of course they destroyed that alien pod. Young and Greer got into the ship from the outside through the hole, where it was attached before they dispatched it, remember?
                              I was assuming that that was the hole they drilled when they took Chloe.
                              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X