The senator's body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
    Something hit me the other day, as I was rewatching Air. At the very beginning, when Desinty emerges and flies toward the camera, you can see the shuttle they use in the middle of the ship. There is another shuttle on the left side of the ship (right side of screen). I'm wondering if there is a third shuttle on the right side of the ship, too, which would make 3 shuttles, which means the one they repaired might not have been the Senator's body in it.
    No the third shuttle landing platform is empty. It has been discussed around here somewhere.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I just assumed they chowed down as soon as chloe was off the ship? I mean they must have being dying for some burgers or a hotdog after 15 weeks
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        And let's please get back on topic: What happened with the Senator's Body?

I still think they buried him or gave him a space burial. As Young said to Wray, they would take care of it later on. And I also think the writers, TPTB, did not need to spoon feed us this information. My opinion, of course.
        Not to mention that to get Shooter McGa... err... Lieutenant Castill... umm... Christopher MacDonald to do another guest spot as a dead body would cost a fair bit of money. Ok, he's no A-list star but it's still money and screentime that's better invested elsewhere. IMO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
          Its in the freezer, you know theyll eventually have a BBQ, and you need meat for that.
          Mmm protine. Emergency food. Imagine when they run out of food. Damn wish we didn't airlock that fat guy, he's got so much meat.

Comment

Nah, you guys forgot about Spencer, his corpse is fresher....and he is younger soooo that means his meat is tender.

Comment

Well I was wondering about the body too but I noticed that the door was fixed, the one that got stuck half way in Air. It's the one Park was standing next to. With that in mind it was easy to get the body out. Go outside, dial down the shield, climb in the window of the damaged shuttle and open the shuttle door. The body is probably in a decompressed area of the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr chuckles View Post
                Well I was wondering about the body too but I noticed that the door was fixed, the one that got stuck half way in Air. It's the one Park was standing next to. With that in mind it was easy to get the body out. Go outside, dial down the shield, climb in the window of the damaged shuttle and open the shuttle door. The body is probably in a decompressed area of the ship.
                they might have found a release from inside the ship, when the door was fixed.

Comment

A zombie episode would be a welcome change of pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                    A zombie episode would be a welcome change of pace.
                    "28 days on Destiny" Coming Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                      "28 days on Destiny" Coming Soon!
                      I read that fan fic already.

Comment

Hmm I wonder what would happen if a zombie on Destiny used the stones. Then you'd have some psycho biting people at Stargate Command lol but not transmitting the disease?...

Comment

Originally posted by Astria View Post
                          Maybe they'll mention it in a later episode when they need some drama stirred up. Chloe will just yell, You just let my father get sucked into space... or something to that effect.
                          That's my bet.

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          They ate it.
                          How original.
                          sigpic

Comment

Terry writes: “What happened to the body in the second shuttle.”

Answer: Space burial.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ag-blog-entry/
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Thank you, Joe ...

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                                Thank you, Joe ...
                                But not really surprising as an answer. I was 95% certain that happened.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X