Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
    Im telling you, I am the Father!!!!!
    Are you the Balding Asian Guy?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      Wanting to stay on that paradise planet made zero sense since she decided to stay even before the pillar reacted like that. By staying behind on that planet, she was basically condemning her baby to a life on that planet. At best, the baby would be able to grow up and go on be beget children with other people stranded on the planet, becoming a part of a giant chain of in-breeding.

It's not like she's in any real danger on the ship except when the ship being attacked by those Smurfs. She's not a field officer and she doesn't often go off-world so she and her child will not be in danger for the most part. Also, if she stays on the ship and her baby is born healthy, there'll be upwards to 70-ish people to help rear it and take care of it, or, Heaven forbid, adopt it should something ever happen to TJ. On that planet, there'd only be twelve.

The ship is her and the baby's best chance.
      Agreed. Had she stayed on the planet, then there would be fewer people to keep the population going. Where as if they are on the ship there is at least over 50 people left on board if I'm correct (haven't been keeping track of the attrition rate). And at least a better chance of getting home than if she'd stayed on the planet. Now I may have to rewatch the episode to see, but was it ever actually identified if anyone stayed on the planet or did I just miss that part?
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Are you the Balding Asian Guy?
        yup

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
          yup
          No! No! That's not true. That's impossible!

Nooooooooooooooo!
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
            No! No! That's not true. That's impossible!

Nooooooooooooooo!
            Its true.

Comment

Working...
            X