TJ's Decision and what I think of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ's Decision and what I think of it

Don't get me wrong I understand her position....but she is the closest thing they have to a medical doctor!
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Priorities. She has every right to be worrying about her own offspring first and foremost.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid1 View Post
      Priorities. She has every right to be worrying about her own offspring first and foremost.
      but she stands a better chance on destiny then the random alien planet
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
        Don't get me wrong I understand her position....but she is the closest thing they have to a medical doctor!
        To be fair, they have the stones and can call in more qualified doctors from Earth if need be.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Eh, it didn't bother me, she is thinking of not just herself but her unborn child. Which is likely to be important to her.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid1 View Post
            Fair enough but she'd be dooming everyone else on the ship...thats no way to bring child into the world
            "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              but she stands a better chance on destiny then the random alien planet
              Does she? Destiny keeps on breaking down
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sorry to say, she's very hormonal atm being pregnant and all. Any sense of logical thought goes out the window.
                sigpic

Comment

A mothers need to protect her child outweighs all other considerations. That's one force of nature even the ancients couldn't overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                    Fair enough but she'd be dooming everyone else on the ship...thats no way to bring child into the world
                    what's so bad about destiny. the ships got supplies, power the crew is slowly repairing the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Maybe but there aren't the dangers a wild planet has....extreme weather, Predators, any other number of unseen dangers

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        what's so bad about destiny. the ships got supplies, power the crew is slowly repairing the ship.
                        but if the ships only docotr isn't there that could be very bad

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          i don't remember it stopping due to problems...... just damage from the smurf attacks

Comment

It may be selfish in a sense for her to want to stay, but that kind of selfishness is programmed into us for a reason. A mother's first priority is to seek out a safe place to have and raise her child. TJ believed the best place to do that was the planet, because at least there she can get the proper food needed for the baby to be born healthy and to have a chance at growing up. Honestly, whether or not the baby would come to term if the planet had not provided her with the nutrition she needed is debatable. Hopefully there are enough food stores now to let her continue to get the essentials while she's pregnant.

Comment

No, i cant blame her, i would do the same for my child...however all alone on an alien planet, how would she survive?

Comment

Working...
                              X