X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2010

Anybody else watching?

I've missed most of them until tonight, but holy cow tonight's games have been awesome. The Philly/Jersey game was great, and right now the Detroit/Phoenix game is hilariously awesome. Especially this 5-goal second period
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

go bruins
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Boston/Buffalo should be an interesting match-up. I'm a little disappointed that Montreal did so badly this year though, the Montreal/Boston series last year was awesome. But I guess that'll happen when you trade away 15 players lol
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Its hard to be an NHL fan (Hockey fan in general) In England. When it is on TV its at 3 or 4 in the morning, and it hasnt been on in ages Its allways bloody football or cricket or golf or F****** POKER!! WTF is up with that?

I havent been to see the local team in ages either.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X