Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Lockington Appreciation Thread (Because he deserves it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhmmm, he just captures the emotions of any given scene so well. "Pavor Nocturnus" was a good ep for music too... he did a great job of conveying that chilling feel to the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      Mhmmm, he just captures the emotions of any given scene so well. "Pavor Nocturnus" was a good ep for music too... he did a great job of conveying that chilling feel to the episode.
      Oh, yeah
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew in my high school stage band, in Burlington, in the early 90s. Such a versatile talent then, and, of course, now! I actually got him to sing Harry Connick's version of "It Had to Be You" in his Grade 13 year. Did an amazing job. Nice thread!

Comment

Originally posted by oatesie63 View Post
          I had the pleasure of working with Andrew in my high school stage band, in Burlington, in the early 90s. Such a versatile talent then, and, of course, now! I actually got him to sing Harry Connick's version of "It Had to Be You" in his Grade 13 year. Did an amazing job. Nice thread!
          That's fantastic!!! I take it that you are a music teacher, then?

Welcome to the thread and welcome to GW!

Comment

Originally posted by oatesie63 View Post
            That's awesome!

Welcome, btw
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I am happy that Andrew has his own thread. He absolutelly deserves it. And I love his music. Especially the song at the end of Eulogy, during Ash funeral. :-(
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

That piece was beautiful...although I have to say my favorite is the end music from "Sleepers." I love the fact that he specifically wrote that FOR Jonathon, in memory of his daughter, niece and nephew.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  I am happy that Andrew has his own thread. He absolutelly deserves it. And I love his music. Especially the song at the end of Eulogy, during Ash funeral. :-(
                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  That piece was beautiful...although I have to say my favorite is the end music from "Sleepers." I love the fact that he specifically wrote that FOR Jonathon, in memory of his daughter, niece and nephew.
                  Both of these are very moving. They bring a tear to my eyes every time I hear them. Simply stunning.

Comment

I wish they'd release the soundtrack
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Andrew Lockington is a genius! Seriously his music is awesome! and it fits perfectly with the episode. If a Sanctuary Soundtrack ever came out i would totally buy it! =]

Comment

YES!!!!!!

Just the other day, I watched "Veritas" with my mom. Not only is the music just SO beautiful (especially whenever they're in the Big Guy's tomb) but we had a whole conversation on how the end credits music is just brilliant. Super cool scifi/fantasy/epic/futury/tones of ancienty awesomeness, if that makes sense... Pretty much best end credit music of any show I know.

Other faves, just off hand, are the cool "solving the mystery" bits in "Fragments" as well as the end, in the Garden. Everything in Pavor Nocturnus, the end of "Sleepers" and... well, yeah. Most of it

I would definitely buy a soundtrack.
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Andrew's just awesome like that
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Okay, so who thinks Andrew should be nominated for a Gemini
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X