Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mckay was in "DIVIDED". Would he have conspired with Dr. Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mckay was in "DIVIDED". Would he have conspired with Dr. Rush?

Rodney McKay from Atlantis, brilliant scientist, huge ego. Would he have conspired with Rush against military? or would he have questioned the legitimacy of such a coup? and could he have sided with Young instead? is McKay = Eli????????
    sigpic

their egos won't allow them to work together
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

they would, they might do some "scientist infighting" but they would unite to take the lunatic (young) out of the picture!

greetings LAX
      ps: if sheppard would be the military leader in destiny there would not be a problem - he might dissobey orders in the face of the enemy (as he has more experience in fighting then the civilians giving the orders) but he would let them govern themselves (more so as john dislikes administrativ tasks)

Comment

Would of most likely been caught in the wrong area of the ship .

Rush would of still traded for Eli because he's thinking he can still control him moreso... since Eli is still a follower at this time.

Well, may have forced Mackay into the place they wanted him ... at the the pointy end of an lime slice perhaps sticking out of a corona , product placement ? Well If he was in posession of a laptop different story line

Comment

McKay would have been leading the scientists and would have found a way to get rid of Young and terrorise and control the military many episodes ago. Now, if McKay ended up at odds with Sheppard, I'm not sure what he'd do. I still think that if he believed the scientists to be in the right he would fight for them and pwn the military.

Rush and McKay would probably butt heads big time but they'd work together. It would probably be a bit like McKay and Daniel or McKay and Carter without the sexual harassment.

Also, good luck to anyone finding alien citrus to threaten McKay with...

I don't believe that Eli is anywhere near McKay's league. From the beginning McKay had the lead in scientific matters. If you see him in Rising ordering everyone around to conserve energy he had absolute authority and Sheppard was smart enough to rely on him and not question his scientific advice. Also, if Young tried to get McKay to spy on people I'm pretty sure McKay would tell him where to shove that kino.

Comment

Mckay would chose the side that isn't threatening him.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Mckay would chose the side that isn't threatening him.
              This. And Rush would probably have severed the connection with Earth, because he'd be annoyed with the man, even if he were a co-conspirator.

Comment

mckay wouldn't be decisive or courageous enough to support any side, he would most likely work for whoever got him first. if he disagreed with his captors/employers, he would sabotage them while working
                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                  is McKay = Eli????????
                  Nope ... i think McKay != Eli !!!
                  Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Who wouldn't have conspired with Rush after Young left him to die on a planet for vowing to continue undermining Young's command? It's attempted murder.

Comment

^ Apparently Greer thinks it was justified. In general, the military doesn't seem to be torn at all but then again, I guess they have blind faith in their Colonel no matter what they may suspect.

The civilians needed Zelenka on their side, not McKay. Radek has proven that he can hold his own against the military in Tabula Rasa.

Comment

I think McKay and Rush could work together. Rush would just let Rodney bluster and whine then they'd work together when it really mattered. I think Rodney would have been horrified when he figured out what Young did.
                        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                          Who wouldn't have conspired with Rush after Young left him to die on a planet for vowing to continue undermining Young's command? It's attempted murder.
                          I wouldn't.

Comment

beafly,

Originally posted by beafly View Post
                            I wouldn't.
                            Why not? Can leaving a man to die qualify as an "Oops" moment in your opinion?
                            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                              beafly,

Why not? Can leaving a man to die qualify as an "Oops" moment in your opinion?
                              The point is not if what Young did in Justice was wrong because Rush has done his fair share of wrong things as well. Its more who is the lesser of two evils and who do you think is comptent to try to get you home
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X