No announcement yet.

Ancient research lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer: They're the Ancients. The dumbest smart race ever!

Destiny was intended to go off on its own for a very very very long time. Redundant systems seem like a must. Atlantis was the heart of their society. Someone was always supposed to be there.
    Not much of a potential excuse, since redundant/back up systems are always a must.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Which they did, see the Tower for what it was. BUT i would have liked to know WHERE it was and why they never went there on atlantis?

Comment

You mean the area where the drones are stored and where Rodney activated the stardrive?
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          Answer: They're the Ancients. The dumbest smart race ever!

Destiny was intended to go off on its own for a very very very long time. Redundant systems seem like a must. Atlantis was the heart of their society. Someone was always supposed to be there.
          Not much of a potential excuse, since redundant/back up systems are always a must.
          The Ancients are just arrogant. They always seem to think they are superior and don't need back-ups 'cause the first line is so good that it could never possibly fail...
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

You mean the area where the drones are stored and where Rodney activated the stardrive?
            Yupo..

Comment

To use Trek terms, I guess that was literally the Battle Bridge.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think it shows that Rush has probably been out exploring on his own.

Comment

That's certainly a good supposition. More sneaky Rush!
                  Still, it could equally be another scientist who came across it and just didn't tell the military... but I prefer to think it was Rush being sneaky.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

That's certainly a good supposition. More sneaky Rush!
                    Still, it could equally be another scientist who came across it and just didn't tell the military... but I prefer to think it was Rush being sneaky.
                    Isn't it interesting how I say 'exploring' and you say 'sneaky' ...

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      I think it shows that Rush has probably been out exploring on his own.
                      That's a given (fact). No need for the "probably".
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Actually who's to say he went out exploring. Could have easily found reference to it in the ships databanks.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Actually who's to say he went out exploring. Could have easily found reference to it in the ships databanks.
                          You're no fun.

Comment

Well, since he recently had his stomach area operated on, it makes more sense he would have sat there, parousing the info, rather than walked around.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Well, since he recently had his stomach area operated on, it makes more sense he would have sat there, parousing the info, rather than walked around.
                              The operation (next to his heart) was after the coup not before.

Comment

Working...
                              X