Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What disciplinary actions should Young take towards Rush, Wray & the other civilians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daro View Post
    I am not sure Chloe would never have given him the time of day or that Eli is intimidated by her significantly. After all, he is the one who finds her in the mess and sits with her, and she seems to be genuinely friendly to him.

I think they have the kind of relationship that I tend to get into a lot myself. Being the 'good friend' to someone who you want to be so much more. I am always rooting that Chloe and Eli get together. I don't doubt that Chloe genuinely cares for Eli, deeply, but I don't think they'll ever be anything more than friends. Once you view someone that way, it's hard to ever move past it.
    You may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhole View Post
      What disciplinary actions should Young take towards Rush, Wray and the other civilians to maintain order and prevent another coup attempt?
      No disciplinary action is necessary, they all just need more understanding between each other. He is dealing with civilians that are scared and unsure of their future.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
        No disciplinary action is necessary, they all just need more understanding between each other. He is dealing with civilians that are scared and unsure of their future.
        Which makes them all the more dangerous.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Which makes them all the more dangerous.
          So what do you do, lock them up until such time if and when they get home? You're going to need these people, you have to find a way to ease their distress,

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
            So what do you do, lock them up until such time if and when they get home? You're going to need these people, you have to find a way to ease their distress,
            True. So you let them go about the business they were doing before they pulled the stunt, and you never let them out of the corner of your eye
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X