Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What disciplinary actions should Young take towards Rush, Wray & the other civilians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What disciplinary actions should Young take towards Rush, Wray & the other civilians?

What disciplinary actions should Young take towards Rush, Wray and the other civilians to maintain order and prevent another coup attempt?

I doubt he will do much to discipline them. He'll probably try to work out some kind of deal with Wray since in previous episodes he said he doesn't want to factionalize the crew.

I liked how he made them do a little walk of shame past him at the end there but most of them will probably be willing to try again. All they have to do is plug that hole and their home free

Comment

Lock them in a small room with Greer

Comment

Young is doing the right thing. He wants to diffuse the situation so any punishment other than the cowed feeling that the majority of the civilians are experiencing would serve no purpose. Doing nothing also serves as an indication to the military that these people are not a conquered enemy and should not be treated as PoW's.

Another coup of this magnitude is highly unlikely. There is this failure, a loss of trust in parts of the civilian leadership (such as Rush), and the introduction of a common enemy. All of these would conspire against another large-scale coup. Rush and Wray will be there regardless.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

spankings...lots of spankings..

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            spankings...lots of spankings..
            The IOA wouldn't hear of it. From what I've heard spanking costs extra. They control that budget with an iron fist.

regards,
            G.
            Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
              The IOA wouldn't hear of it. From what I've heard spanking costs extra. They control that budget with an iron fist.

regards,
              G.
              perhaps a iron palm?

Comment

I don't know that there will be much in the way of punishment. Maybe Young will have his people watch them more closely. Anything too severe would be counter productive to trying to smooth over the situation.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

None. By all means, their treatment at the hands of the military during the event was a bit much as is. They were not trying to attack or assault, or kill, they were trying to get a voice - and they did what they felt was necessary to attain that.

Comment

Nothing ... if he do something they'll have more motives to do it again ... i think that he should talk and do something with Rush and Wray
                    Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

I imagine that at the beginning of the next episode, at least, Rush will be under guard.

But if Young doesn't work out some sort of democratic arrangement then he's a bigger fool than I thought and let's face it, I thought he a pretty big fool before.

Comment

under guard Rush ? ... it's better to find a diplomatic solution at list against Wray who is the major problem here , because when young or tj himself told about the searching device .. the crew will obviously feel used by Rush ... so the problem here is Wray !
                        Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

I do not think he should do any, its over, its in the past, this is not quite a mutiny, this was a coup, and the point is they need time to heal and reflect. Next time he starts removing thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
                            under guard Rush ? ... it's better to find a diplomatic solution at list against Wray who is the major problem here , because when young or tj himself told about the searching device .. the crew will obviously feel used by Rush ... so the problem here is Wray !
                            I wonder if they will feel used by Rush or if they'll take the view that Young would have shot him in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              I wonder if they will feel used by Rush or if they'll take the view that Young would have shot him in the head?
                              but they didn't see this ... and nobody confirm that rush was left in that planet
                              Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Working...
                              X