• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire and Water (112)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112

Daniel is taken captive by an alien with a hidden agenda, while SG-1 is made to believe he is dead.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 11:23 PM.

Ah... Fire and Water. I've got the say the reports of Jackson's death in the teaser really had me going. I was really hoping he was gone for good. But then, the mind manipulation plot worked pretty good. The rest of the team knew he was dead but also seemed to know he wasn't dead.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Did anyone notice how the "fish-guy" (can't remember his name ) at the end said "What fate Sha're" And yet NO where in the episode does Daniel ever say her name to fish-guy he always calls her his wife.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

good point. sounds like a scene or at least a line was cut.

Comment

Yeah, that was my guess, I just thought it was funny.
          ~BCM =)

Comment

can't say I really remember if he ever said it or not. Have to watch it again sometime.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Maybe it was an understood that Daniel told fish-man Shau'ri's name while the show was focusing on people on Earth back at the SGC
              Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
              O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

You mean it happened "off camera"
                No I watched it several times and I never got the impression that they had had some big conversation where he might have mentioned her name.

I say they probably cut a scene or a few lines and she never got mentioned.
                ~BCM =)

Comment

I loved this episode. They should definitely have Nem reappear again. Wonder what he's up to now?
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Maybe he picked up her name when he was reading Daniel's mind. Just a guess.......

Comment

Yeah, but he wasn't really reading Daniels mind, Daniel had to speak what he was recalling so Nem (thank you omnian for the name ) could hear what happened to his mate.
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

Nice episode. I would also like to see a return to the character Nem. He looked like he could be a useful ally.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was very saddened by Nem's lonely existence. I don't think he was a bad guy,but just driven to desperation.(OK,"Girly" moment. )
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yeah.. Juding from the little we've seen the Oannes might make good allies someday. If they ever show up again.

Comment

Does any one know the fish guy's race? I was thinking these might be the furlings.

Comment

Working...
                              X