silly aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silly aliens

putting something so big in rush's chest and think we could not get it out....as far as they know we built the ship...not to mention we have more control over it they they have ever had silly blue zoiderg ancestors

Um, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
      putting something so big in rush's chest and think we could not get it out....as far as they know we built the ship...not to mention we have more control over it they they have ever had silly blue zoiderg ancestors
      the smurfs don't know anything about the destiny crew. all they know is the ship was empty and now it's has 85 people on it.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

they put that transmitter in rush's chest...

Comment

I'm guessing the aliens did not anticipate that Rush would learn about the transmitter implanted in him to begin with. So there really was no need in their view to make it really small, or impossible to remove...as long as it was small enough and placed somewhere you would never notice it. His chest cavity was a good a location.

Comment

but rush even said he looked/asked about a scar on chloe's chest....so im thinking he did have a scar....and still seems a lital to week....destiny's shield takes a beating from 3 of there ships...the tracing beacon is removed with out much problem... they cant fight 1 on 1...but they have mind reading device's?... im probably reading way to much into this but it feels like cavemen vs. ninjas

Comment

They are advanced, and they have at least three ships ( which are pretty big actually. On the screens in the destiny you could compare sizes, and we know destiny is huge, but compared the alien ships weren't small either ) with decent firing capability, but destiny is an ancient ship with ancient shields, which will make it considerably tougher than their own enemies they could encounter in their galaxy. They had no problems with sending a load of fighters towards destiny either, apparently the loss of a dozen fighters is hardly a waste to them.

I think it is a decent assumption this alien race is powerfull and controls a significant territory of the galaxy destiny is in, and are able to produce a lot of ships. After all they've sent three smurf battlebarges hunting after destiny, it appears their space armada has some spare ships that aren't vitally needed elsewhere.

Or this is a race just like the travellers.

Comment

From what rush said, that they seem obsessed with the Destiny it does make me think they are akin to the travellers, locked in their ships. So having control over the destiny would be a BIG step up for them.

Comment

I'm wondering why the aliens have a tiny transmitter inside Rush but a shuttle craft as transmitter on the hull. If they stuck a tiny transmitter on the hull it would take forever to find it. Does not make logical sense.

Comment

I think the Aliens just put the Transmitter in him as a normal periodical situation. I don't think they intended for Rush to get back on the ship to track destiny. I think the transmitter was just so if he some how managed to escape they could find him quick.

Comment

Or they thought the tracking device in his chest would go unnoticed and knew that the shuttle on the hull would be discovered, and so they created a fall-back to track Destiny by giving Rush the implant.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Advanced and intelligent does not mean wisdom and basic compassion and prudence like humans. Unfortunately the Destiny crew doesn't really have either. Eli's a nice enough fellow though.

Comment

The aliens haven't really did anything evil, wrong, whatever.

1. The Destiny could be passing through their territory. If some empty alien vessel with technology far advanced from ours suddenly appeared in space what do you think would happen ?

2. They accidentally, then on purpose use the communication stones offensively. Just doing it once could be interpreted as a hostile act.

3. Rush & Chloe seemed fine, no missing parts, no heads replaced with chihuahua's or anal probes.

Comment

why water tanks though? The alien's interface probably works w/o them.
                            ....Its what I do!

Comment

I'm sorry when I first read the title of this thread I was thinking...

Silly Rabbit Trix are for Kids.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X