Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I be dissapointed if I work backwords with the DVD's?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I be dissapointed if I work backwords with the DVD's?

I currently own Season 7 because I loved it and beacue of wonerful Santa , and I'm not sure if I want to work backwords or not. I'm the kinda person who likes to go in order, but I'm worried that if I do, I'll be very dissapointed for some reasons. Them being, the first few seasons have no commentary and it's all introducing things and Daniel is all mop-head and they just seem to feel old to me. But maybe I'm being irrational. Have anyone of you guys/gals gone backwards and was fine with it, and do the previous season come in widescreen too?
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

It's possible you might hear messages from the dead if you do that...

Later,
    Graculus

Comment

Just do whatever you think is best. And yes, all the DVDs are widescreen.
      Rocky

Comment

woo, hooo, widescreen!!!! Do the early season have an extra stuff in them, like beyond the gate or behind the scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
          woo, hooo, widescreen!!!! Do the early season have an extra stuff in them, like beyond the gate or behind the scenes?
          Yes, but they are not as plentiful.
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
            I currently own Season 7 because I loved it and beacue of wonerful Santa , and I'm not sure if I want to work backwords or not. I'm the kinda person who likes to go in order, but I'm worried that if I do, I'll be very dissapointed for some reasons. Them being, the first few seasons have no commentary and it's all introducing things and Daniel is all mop-head and they just seem to feel old to me. But maybe I'm being irrational. Have anyone of you guys/gals gone backwards and was fine with it, and do the previous season come in widescreen too?
            I would think that going backwards...would be a bit strange... Kind of like reading a book backwards?

If you haven't seen them, I'd get the Season 1 DVDs and watch them in order... yes some things will seem a bit out of date -- but you can watch the entire Stargate saga evolve - which is pretty cool. The storylines evolve... the sets evolve...the characters grow and develop... the hairstyles change .

If you haven't had the fun of watching the first three seasons in order - then there is a lot of fun ahead of you!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              I would think that going backwards...would be a bit strange... Kind of like reading a book backwards?

If you haven't seen them, I'd get the Season 1 DVDs and watch them in order... yes some things will seem a bit out of date -- but you can watch the entire Stargate saga evolve - which is pretty cool. The storylines evolve... the sets evolve...the characters grow and develop... the hairstyles change .

If you haven't had the fun of watching the first three seasons in order - then there is a lot of fun ahead of you!
              Well I know wgat every episoe is about from Gateworld, but I have not seen ALL the epsiodes. I may pick up season 1 so I can restart from the begining, but Season Six was SOOO GOOD. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Your only problem might be that the earlier seasons might be hard to find if you wait too long, but this isn't likely. If you've already seen all the episodes and/or have them on your computer there isn't any reason why you should buy them in order.

Comment

Working...
                X