Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions you want answered before the end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions you want answered before the end.

We all have our own LOST mystery we want explained, but some of them probably won't be. I for one, want to know what was up with Libby in the mental institution.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

It's weird nobody answered in this thread...
    The question now is : What questions remained unanswered even after the finale?

Comment

Well they did answer everything. The answer to everything was "Oh look, a Chuck E. Cheese!"
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

I found this, which is quite funny & interesting

http://www.lost-final-season.com/

Comment

^The new man in charge. I thought it felt like Darlton were saying "You want answers? Here ya go!"
          Still entertaining though.
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

I feel they answered what was important, with the exception of the island. The final episode did add to the question's left unanswered though. The island cork for example, it's hard to believe that ancient man understood what forces were beneath the island and why they needed to be contained.

Some of the answer's i didn't like. Like how the black rock ended up in the middle of the island and how the statue fell. A wave big enough to throw the ship over a mountain range would surely swamp the entire island. Rouge waves are big, but not that big. Furthermore, the ship smacking the statue hard enough to bring it down would have splintered the ship. And if hitting the statue wasn't enough, the several mile throw inland should have.

Just minor nit-picks.

Comment

i still don't understand what exactly is the island, and that light can someone tell me ??
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Why was Walt so special?

And did Darlton not take into account the fact that the actor was going to grow?
                Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  i still don't understand what exactly is the island, and that light can someone tell me ??
                  we don't know for sure.
                  but it doesn't matter.
                  Like I've said, LOST is about people, not mysterious islands.

Comment

What is the Island?
                    What is Jacob's House?
                    What is everything?
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      What is the Island?
                      What is Jacob's House?
                      What is everything?
                      a cork for evil energy
                      the house that horace built to get away from the compound
                      you'll have to be more specific.

Comment

Working...
                      X