Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens to todd

i see 4 different outcomes if the film actually ever comes out
    1) todd is kept imprisoned indefinitely much like in s3/4 and ends up like the AU todd in vegas
    2) todd is used for experiments much like michael or studies of the wraith physiology
    3)todd is killed
    4) todd is released

which one do you think is most likely (im betting on the incarceration one)
    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Honestly as crazy as some may think this is, I was hoping that he would become one of the main characters/cast members. Sure he is villain, but I think it could work! He could be pretty much the anti-hero of the team. I think Todd will be released thought to somehow help out the Atlantis expedition or be released accidently.

Comment

sept 2008 mallozzi blog
      When the Atlantis Expedition becomes the target of some well-executed attacks, it becomes clear to all that a former friend is out for revenge?
      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
        sept 2008 mallozzi blog
        When the Atlantis Expedition becomes the target of some well-executed attacks, it becomes clear to all that a former friend is out for revenge?
        Woah! I never saw that!

Comment

..possibly making him into a ba'al/michael/anubis-type villain, condemning him to a drawn out death of course
          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

4) If they were still in PG they would release him, but on Earth they have the IOA breathing down their necks and all the various other political fractions pushing for studying him

2) this seems possible though Shepard and the others would protest. The question is if they have enough pull.

3) They wouldn't do it. He's no threat, locked up in a cell. He doesn't know anything vital to the expedition. Since he fulfilled his part of the deal and saved Earth - Atlantis should be pushing for his release.

1) Very possible. The various sides won't be able to reach an agreement and he'll remain locked up.
            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

They would probably have Todd escape somehow since letting him go wouldn't be a bright military move. Although it doesn't matter since I'm of the mind the movie won't happen.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

i see 4 different outcomes if the film actually ever comes out
                1) todd is kept imprisoned indefinitely much like in s3/4 and ends up like the AU todd in vegas
                2) todd is used for experiments much like michael or studies of the wraith physiology
                3)todd is killed
                4) todd is released
                5) Todd is imprisoned but escapes.
                6) Todd is released but there is a twist (unknown to him he has been given keller's treatment and he cant feed and now has to eat).
                7) Todd becomes a member of the team (Keller's treatment plays a part)
                8) Todd is put on trial.

tbh i'd love to see him on the atlantis team but can't see it happening, if he is released i bet there'l be a catch, even if its the same of last time, no gate, no ship etc. Logically i think with atlantis being on Earth and every different political faction wanting different things he'll end up imprisoned for ages while they decide anyway. If they did decide to imprison him it would be interesting to see if they give him a "fair" trial, heck i'd love to watch it, I imagine Todd could defend himself quite well.

Comment

if he does get released it should be in an epic way like the wraith finding earths address and storming atlantis and breaking him out
                  i can't see them making him a villain though. theyve developed him for 2 seasons and he's never actually done anything directly antagonistic against them except for that brief stunt in first contact/lost tribe.
                  as for the trial he isn't bound by earth laws and hes on the other side so the only thing they could try him for would be war crimes which would probably end in execution since he eats people. keller's treatment killed his entire crew and his hive so i don't think he would cooperate again, but they could force it on him.

it would be funny if he works with another prisoner to escape atlantis just as he did with sheppard in the genii prison
                  Last edited by asdf1239; 11 May 2010, 02:11 AM.
                  R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

sept 2008 mallozzi blog
                    Former friend doesn't necessarily point to Todd, there's more than one person that this could point to, they could decide that a certain someone escaped a certain exploding hive ship after all

Comment

I could see them giving him the anti-wraith syrum and keeping him imprisoned so they can keep trying to get info out of him.
                      That way he wouldn't starve to death from not being able to feed.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

What if someone else decides to do something with Todd? Maybe he doesn't do anything and Atlantis doesn't do anything.

There are idiots, enemies, the trust and other sorts always under their noses. At the very least, Todd's a dangerous alien that has no clue about earth. At the most, he's learned quite a bit about stargates, ships, physics, and a good many names of the program plus a promise that John will shoot him.

Anyone else think they might need a bit more security than locking him in what looks like a large broom closet with two guards? Maybe its time to start working on your diplomacy, skills, guys.
                        Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Hey, first day on this site, i was hoping that someone talked to someone to find out what the people thought would happen to Todd, i mean did Shepherd ice him or not?
                          Apart from that the last episode was brillient, unlike a certain other series that promised brillience but ended without thought to the viewers at all "V".
                          Anyways has anyone heard about the thoughts of the writers or anything like that?
                          It's driving me nuts. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Honestly as crazy as some may think this is, I was hoping that he would become one of the main characters/cast members. Sure he is villain, but I think it could work! He could be pretty much the anti-hero of the team. I think Todd will be released thought to somehow help out the Atlantis expedition or be released accidently.
                            That would never have happened, the actor was and is still signed on as a part of the main cast of Sanctuary.

I'd like to think that the IOA and the Atlantis Expedition would come to realize that there is more to gain from Todd romping around Pegasus than starving to death in a cell. After all, he provided them with information on a Wraith hive aiming to cull Earth with the means to get there. He also provided Atlantis with a ZPM (was it two?) so that the city could meet up with the hive and take it out. Yes, he's a Wraith, but I think it would be wise to have that one Wraith you can trust, no? I did like Sheppard comparing Todd to a live grenade ready to go off. haha

Comment

Personally, I didn't really like the continuous hostility towards Todd, especially by Sheppard. I thought it was unnecessary and too much. I began to like Todd as a Wraith, especially with the prospect of giving up feeding. If a Klingon can join the Federation in Star Trek The Next Generation, why can't a Wraith join up in SGA The Next Generation???!!

Comment

Working...
                              X