Clothing nitpick/plothole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothing nitpick/plothole

Chloe was abducted with clothes, when she left the blue meanies ship, she was wearing the sexy black thing and wasn't carrying her normal boring getup. She couldn't have gotten her clothes back!

I DEMAND THAT THEY FIX THIS AND FROM NOW ON SHOW HER IN THE BLACK THING.

I mean normally we can call artistic license or something like that, but when they emphasize this rule of same clothes with Young fixing his socks it's too far!

TOO FAR!

*sigh* She was wearing different clothes when she was abducted.

Comment

Well, they better have shown it before in other episodes, or else I'm calling it WAY TO CONVENIENT.

Comment

she was wearing blue pants and white/grey top that ive never seen before. although she has changed clothes a few times..she took through two bags, so im pretty sure she would have had a change or two with her.

that and the missing/dead crew left stuff behind they would keep using.

Comment

Guys, guys, guys: have we all become so jaded by fan complaints that we can't see what's really happening here?

Clearly, Perfection wishes to see Chloe in that tight, black, leather catsuit...

What was I saying? Oh, right, yeah, he wants to see Chloe in that tight, black, leather catsuit...

Huh? Ok, right, he wants to see Chloe in that...thing, from now on.

And I most definitely approve of that. TPTB screwed up, ok? They have no choice now but to respect continuity and let Chloe wear that tight, black, leather catsuit...

Comment

Equality would dictate that we get Rush in his black rubber body suit too. K? Thnx.
            sigpic

Comment

stop picking on the newbie.

I think it's safe to say that clothing, like toothpaste, deodorant, etc, will never be an issue on the ship. They could be marooned for years, but will just never mention where the clothes come from. Kinda like Ginger on Gilligan's Island
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^ That post made me look up Gilligan's Island.

Comment

there is such a thing as significance. this is hugely insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Guys, guys, guys: have we all become so jaded by fan complaints that we can't see what's really happening here?

Clearly, Perfection wishes to see Chloe in that tight, black, leather catsuit...
                    And I most definitely approve of that. TPTB screwed up, ok? They have no choice now but to respect continuity and let Chloe wear that tight, black, leather catsuit...
                    I totally hear you. And, because Chloe would just stand out too much all alone in her tight (rubber?) catsuit, I'm voting that Rush wear his as well.

What? I have no ulterior motives! No, that's not a Robert Carlyle poster behind my shoulder. Hey, stop rummaging through the DVDs. Um, that's not my copy of Plunkett & Maclean.
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

It must be from all that indestructible "ancients" clothing stash that was found in one of the storage rooms shortly after they all arrived in Destiny ....

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

What was I saying? Oh, right, yeah, he wants to see Chloe in that tight, black, leather catsuit...

Huh? Ok, right, he wants to see Chloe in that...thing, from now on.

I approve of this. In fact I demand it. Every episode must have Chloe in leather

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        I totally hear you. And, because Chloe would just stand out too much all alone in her tight (rubber?) catsuit, I'm voting that Rush wear his as well.

What? I have no ulterior motives! No, that's not a Robert Carlyle poster behind my shoulder. Hey, stop rummaging through the DVDs. Um, that's not my copy of Plunkett & Maclean.
                        Just embrace it. Shallow is the way of Gateworld
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Umm...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            stop picking on the newbie.

I think it's safe to say that clothing, like toothpaste, deodorant, etc, will never be an issue on the ship. They could be marooned for years, but will just never mention where the clothes come from. Kinda like Ginger on Gilligan's Island
                            Thank you!! I've trying to think of a way to say the exact same thing. Its just one of those things with tv, like how cops on tv still taste the cocaine straight out of the bags!!

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            there is such a thing as significance. this is hugely insignificant.
                            Absolutely...
                            sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                            Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                            GateCon Vancouver 2011
                            Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
                              Thank you!! I've trying to think of a way to say the exact same thing. Its just one of those things with tv, like how cops on tv still taste the cocaine straight out of the bags!.
                              True. Except that, in this instance, it's quite evident that there's no plot hole or whatever. Neither Chloe nor Rush were wearing the clothes they had on at the end of the episode before being abducted.

Comment

Working...
                              X