No announcement yet.

The Candidate (614)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terribly sad... just heartbreaking. I was blubbering like a baby.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
      I wonder... If Sawyer had left the bomb alone, would it still have blown up? Or, if Sayid hadn't run off with it? My money says it wouldn't have, just like the dynamite back at the Black rock..
      I agree. apparently the MIB can only manipulate the candidates, not kill them. that's why he needed all of them in a confined space. Sawyer should've seen it coming lol. the bomb wouldn't have detonated if he hadn't pulled those wires. however at the Black Rock it was Richard's proximity that prevented the explosion

Originally posted by SBN View Post
      I am hoping that this will NOT be the ending, yet cynical to believe that this is the direction it will take. I am of mind that for this show the ending must be spectacularly monumental. I say this because it has been one hell of a long journey hasn't it? We have waited quite patiently now for 6 years. Truth be told a lot of the mysteries that have been answered turned out to be pretty mundane, only exciting when we where in the dark. The ending you describe is not really an ending, but merely an interruption in a continuing story. Part of me fears Star Wars syndrome where they will seek to milk out as much money as they can (hello Lost The New series 2015). A definitive ending with definitive answers given that ends this tale once and for all, that is my hope.

Q: Have you given any thought to a Lost spin-off, like the further adventures of Sawyer?

Carlton Cuse: They have not pressured us at all. I mean, the network has been fabulous, and we owe a great debt of gratitude to Steve McPherson again just for this whole notion of ending the show. We are definitively ending this story of these characters and the show that we wanted to tell in May, and there's not going to be an implanted sequel. There's not going to be a secret back-door pilot embedded in that. The story of Lost that we've been telling for these six seasons is coming to a close this May.
      http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...-on-lost-97097

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      wouldn't it be funny if Hurley was the new jacob?
      we already know it's Jack. Hurley could become the new Richard
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why did they have kill Sun and Jin it's not fair, it's like Carlie all over again .

Comment

i can see sawyer getting pissed and becoming trigger happy now.

Comment

OMG I CRIED WHEN SUN AND JIN DIED TOGETHER, its so getting really interesting and scary at the same time as not knowing who the next Jacob will be and why the island wants everyone there to begin with. that the mib in Locke's form is getting everyone really for the big show down. This esp was a real shocker and with so many deaths happening what else can be said whats going to take place on this mysterious island

Comment

Just watched this episode today so I may be one of the few people who does not know the ending. I'm liking this new Jack and I think he is clearly the Candidate to replace Jacob. My wife is pulling for Hugo, but I don't think so.
              - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Working...
              X