No announcement yet.

The Last Recruit (613)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as specualation, maybe those that get killed off, actually get returned to their 'real lives' and those that are left behind, stay on the island...
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Oh no. Jack has joined Smokey! I hate Smokey! Well, I guess now that Sawyer's back on our side, he's gonna grab Hurley's leadership. Thank god that most of the Survivors are back to normal and have got their senses. Poor Jack and Sayid. I hope that Smokey won't get off the Island.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Are you nuts! Jack, Smokey and possibly Hurley staying alive?! Smokey will certainly die or go into another dimension or lose shape or something. Don't know about Jack and Hurley, but the producers said that Vincent the dog will 100% survive.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

When i said survive, i ment those 3 likely won't die up until the end. I fully expect both Jack and Locke/MIB to die, although i'm not sure how there going to kill someone who can turn into a black cloud of smoke.

Comment

This episode also brought back Jack's son in the AR. Anyone else wondering who the kids mother is? The actor who previously played Jack's ex-wife in the original timelline comfirmed that she wasn't asked to come back in season 6, so it can't be her. I'm betting its Juliet.

Comment

It could be Juliet, I still think it's Ana Lucia. They might not even bother with that though. I mean it's not really important.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

No one has asked if Sayid really killed Desmond yet. I think that maybe Sayid is going to die but make a noble sacrifice to redeem himself before all is said and done. The end is near, but many details still remain a mystery. I'm thinking the music played with the teaser for this episode offers a hint at where things are going ("The Wondrous Boat Ride" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 1971).

Jin and Sun are reunited, but it almost didn't happen. The fences had only just powered down. Imagine if after all this time, one or both of them hit the sonic barrier before its deactivation and died in a bloody spasm. Cruel irony.

With only 5 episodes to go, I wonder if we'll ever see Eko or Ana Lucia again. All I know is, if I'm not in tears by the closing scenes of the show, then I'll be disappointed.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                  It could be Juliet, I still think it's Ana Lucia. They might not even bother with that though. I mean it's not really important.
                  would ana lucia really make sense though, definetely doesnt look like he has a hispanic parent

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                    would ana lucia really make sense though, definetely doesnt look like he has a hispanic parent
                    Yeah, that kid is a white boy if I ever saw one, and I have since I am one.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

One question regarding Christian that I have is with respects to why did their MIB simply take over Christian's original body but have to take the form off John Locke as a separate physical form? Was there something preventing him ? If, so what?
                      Abbas Karimjee
                      www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                      The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

He didn't take over Christian's body but rather, took on his form. Though the mystery of what happened to Christian's body is still up for debate. It's possible that the MIB removed Christian's body from the casket in order to make Jack think that his father is somehow still alive.

Comment

wow how these episodes are inter looping with each other with the flash sideways timeline, the mib is taking everyones shape and body, and leaving us in awww, now we at least know littlie bit more of whats happening.
                          I am always at the edge of my seat with these last few shows.

Comment

you know the last recruit could be anyone of the oceanic 815- members on board, not just the ones they always show, wouldn't that be interesting if that was the case.

Comment

Working...
                            X