X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P.D - News/Discussion/Speculation

Ryan Reynolds in talks to join R.I.P.D

Producer Neal Moritz already blabbed to Collider about his upcoming work with Ryan Reynolds. We all knew about the body-swapping comedy The Change-Up for director David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers) opposite Jason Bateman. But Moritz also spilled that Reynolds is signed on to R.I.P.D, another Universal Pictures movie, this one based on the Peter Lenkov graphic novel.

Neither the studio nor Reynold’s reps are confirming anything official since no deal is yet in place, but sources tell EW.com that Reynolds is in talks for the project, which would ultimately be a buddy action-comedy written by Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay (Clash of the Titans). Our sources confirm Moritz’s take that Reynolds is really passionate about R.I.P.D, which is short for the Rest in Peace Department and centers on two dead cops, one recently deceased (Reynolds) and another who died hundreds of years ago.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...-join-r-i-p-d/

Man, Reynolds is certainly a very busy man these days.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Man, Reynolds is certainly a very busy man these days.
      Sounds like he is quite the comic book fan. I've never herd of R.I.P.D. though...sounds nice. Ryan Reynolds is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors!

Comment

Working...
      X