USAF Ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAF Ranks

Out of curiosity, after 9 years in the SG program, around what ranks would those trainees form "Proving Ground" be?

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    Out of curiosity, after 9 years in the SG program, around what ranks would those trainees form "Proving Ground" be?
    Captains or Majors
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Perfect. Thanks Jel.

Comment

Minus Elliot who is dead of course.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh yeah, ouch for him.

While we're at it, what would a captain or a major do all day? What would be their responsibilities?

Comment

depends on what they do. if their team members it'd be filling out mission reports and paperwork or going on mission or sitting in the long always boring pre and post mission briefings
            I Have my M249, My 9mm, my body armor, and a whole Infantry Battalion on my FOB (and more) Im ready to kick some a**, in the Korengal valley of kunar province Afghanistan!....... bring it on Mr. Taliban

Comment

On a similar note what ever happened to the rank of captin in SG. I only know of Carter in s1 as having that rank. For example in SGA they had Sargent Bates, Lieutenant Ford and Major Sheppard but no Captins. Just a thought.

Comment

There were the odd captain here and there but they were supporting cast I think. As for those kids, three would be at least captains, but the one that kept on getting shot (I don't remember his name) he was only a NCO and the last we saw of him he was a sergeant, so unless he did officer training, he is probably still and NCO
                Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Working...
                X