No announcement yet.

The Vampires of Venice (3106/506)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what though....... It would have been nice to explore who came up with the idea of that alliance? Since it's the Silents that were an influence through the whole of the 5th series by implication I wonder if they were behind that, and the Pandorica, and the TARDIS exploding. At the end of Venice it was deathly silent.... Was that their work? I think the alliance and all the connections to it needed to be explored more.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I just saw a National Geographic show on supposed actual "vampires in Venice"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100226-vampires-venice-plague-skull-witches/

Comment

Oh dear. The most forgettable 11th Doc episodes so far IMO. I'll only remember it for Rory joining the crew and for the tragic fate of the fish...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Oh dear. The most forgettable 11th Doc episodes so far IMO. I'll only remember it for Rory joining the crew and for the tragic fate of the fish...

Was this a bad episode? I liked it.

Comment

Not a bad one, just not very memorable IMO. A twist on the old body snatcher theme.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Not a bad one, just not very memorable IMO. A twist on the old body snatcher theme.
              Ah I see. Yeah I caught that too, but I liked the episode it was fun.

Comment

Working...
              X