The Beast Below (3102/502)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gemstone456 View Post
    hey, did anyone notice an important maybe-comeback in this episode? Remember in the first series of David tennant, in the Idionts Lantern? Well, when amy found the tentacle things of the starwhale that came up throgh the ship, there was a sign above that striped tent that said MAGPIE ELECTRRICALS. What do people say about that huh,huh! Master of perception. Thankyou, thankyou!
    Apparently much of the Doctors equipment on the TARDIS is labelled as Magpie Electricals........I suspect it has no relevance to the current season.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

interesting
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Apparently much of the Doctors equipment on the TARDIS is labelled as Magpie Electricals........I suspect it has no relevance to the current season.
        It could possibly be a tie-in to the main plot line with the Cracks but we'll just have to wait and see. It could be as innocuous as the Bad Wolf signs in the past...only to hit us all at once when the plot is revealed.
        sigpic

Comment

i like when they do that tho it keeps as guessing and keeps it interesting
          sigpic

Comment

Another great episode! Not as good as the last one, but hey, how could it live up to The Eleventh Hour right?
            sigpic
            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

i agree with you there
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode, even if it felt a bit like Star Wars at times (trash compactor and space slug rolled into one).
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X