No announcement yet.

Which side do you support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than likely it appease US here.. Since iirc that kinosode didn't come out til AFTER the stones were first used for nookie (by young), and there was much discussion by us, then the kino sode came out.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      More than likely it appease US here.. Since iirc that kinosode didn't come out til AFTER the stones were first used for nookie (by young), and there was much discussion by us, then the kino sode came out.
      Somehow I doubt that.
      sigpic

Comment

Why do you doubt it?

Comment

I have to wonder, what if someone on the stones (McKay for example) has some severe allergy. Is there a briefing about what activities might be dangerous for the particular host body?
          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

There should be.. Just like when Wray swapped with mandy...

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
              I have to wonder, what if someone on the stones (McKay for example) has some severe allergy. Is there a briefing about what activities might be dangerous for the particular host body?
              McKay mentioned his allergy and someone eating citrus in Seizure. Presumably they have some sort of briefing.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                McKay mentioned his allergy and someone eating citrus in Seizure. Presumably they have some sort of briefing.
                Yes, thanks for bringing that up. I think it would be a given for stone use. I always wondered what someone who switched with Rush would think of his eyesight, having lost his glasses. Although it may not have been big deal, he got along mostly with out them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Somehow I doubt that.
                  Just being pessimistic that TPTB payed much attention to us.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote myself, I meant to quote garhkal:

Why do you doubt it?
                  sigpic

Comment

As someone who spent 20 years in the Navy, when there was somethin that came up we had to volunteer for that was dangerous we would have briefings on it AND had to sign off on a page 13 letter at the minimum. Now since we never saw any such briefings, or documents or even saw any offical word on them, i doubt a 2 minute kinosode 'mentioning it' when it aired after all the chatter here on the stones use being unethical (with eli and chloe getting drunk in someone elses body) which to me smacks of a quick "knee jerk" way to blot out the issue, was how things were supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      As someone who spent 20 years in the Navy, when there was somethin that came up we had to volunteer for that was dangerous we would have briefings on it AND had to sign off on a page 13 letter at the minimum. Now since we never saw any such briefings, or documents or even saw any offical word on them, i doubt a 2 minute kinosode 'mentioning it' when it aired after all the chatter here on the stones use being unethical (with eli and chloe getting drunk in someone elses body) which to me smacks of a quick "knee jerk" way to blot out the issue, was how things were supposed to be.
                      Sorry, I don't quite get what you're trying to say, are you agreeing with me or not?

In the Stargate program isn't it standard to have non-disclosure agreements and other such documents? Hasn't that been established already in the Stargate general canon? So I think it's a given they had signed agreements, and possibly they did decide to mention it because of viewers' comments, as you said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Team Young
                        Originally posted by haloplayer View Post
                        So you are supporting a man who tried to murder someone? As well as Raping another man's body (im sure if Young raped a woman you would be ballistic),and still does not feel sorry for that, as well as being immature and beating up Telford
                        I sure am.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by dacooker
                        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          Sorry, I don't quite get what you're trying to say, are you agreeing with me or not?

In the Stargate program isn't it standard to have non-disclosure agreements and other such documents? Hasn't that been established already in the Stargate general canon? So I think it's a given they had signed agreements, and possibly they did decide to mention it because of viewers' comments, as you said.
                          Imo its the WAY it was put out.. that it seemed like that female (supposedly inhabiting chloe's body) seemed to gloss over that part, to me made it seem that there was NOT some proper documentation done, but that you just sort of said "ok, do what ever"...

Comment

She doesn't gloss over it though does she? She goes so far as to paraphrase bits of what the actual document says and answers every question Eli asks her.

Comment

Working...
                            X