Which side do you support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which side do you support?

At the end of this episode it was shown that Wray and Rush are teaming up to have a mutiny against Young (shown in the preview for next week).

So which side do you support?

Team Young....or Team Rush & Wray?

I can see why they would want to have a mutiny, after all im sure Rush is kinda pissed at Young...he frakin tried to kill him and if it wasn't for the aliens he would be dead.....

And yes What Rush did was wrong to frame Young for murder....but attempted murder is worse...at least Rush did not try to kill Young....

I don't think Young is a good commander at all (trying to murder someone and being a rapist, of course others would disagree).

But im not a fan of Rush or Wray either, they are all flawed human beings....maybe the Destiny can have more then 1 leader...i don't know.

So what side do you sympathies with? Or are you neutral?

It's funny that after the aliens, which are the common enemy of the Destiny crew leave...they go back to fighting each other. It really shows we are our own worst enemy.

Team Riley
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Team Chloe, but Team Mudkip if Chloe doesn't want the job.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

I think I'm staying neutral for now. Both sides have done equally good and bad things.
        sigpic

Comment

Team Young
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Team Rush...he's the one who wants to stay aboard the ship.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              Team Young
              So you are supporting a man who tried to murder someone? As well as Raping another man's body (im sure if Young raped a woman you would be ballistic),and still does not feel sorry for that, as well as being immature and beating up Telford....what a GREAT military commander.

If only they had an Adama like leader....*sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                Team Chloe, but Team Mudkip if Chloe doesn't want the job.

Frankly, I don't care, I care about the Aliens sitting back watching this being highly amused
                Tst

Comment

Originally posted by haloplayer View Post
                  So you are supporting a man who tried to murder someone? As well as Raping another man's body (im sure if Young raped a woman you would be ballistic),and still does not feel sorry for that, as well as being immature and beating up Telford....what a GREAT military commander.

If only they had an Adama like leader....*sighs*
                  The crime of abandonment is a long ways from murder.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

To revise my earlier post, I support neither team......frankly I need something more from one of those characters (scotsman with a pipe has given good points of rush though). I suspect.....a massive corny speech from Young once he has the Civillians at his knees....making those socks he wanted for christmas
                    Tst

Comment

You know what the most intense, edge-of-my-seat, heart-thumping, fist-pumping, "hell yeah" TV viewing experience of the past few years was for me? Adama slowly getting control back of the Galactica, marching through the hallways and going to hand Gaeta his ass.

Add to that the fact that Young is a crazy version of Adama and you have my answer: Young. Yes, I want the military to put their combat boot down and crush the civvies.

"*****, you think you can live without us? Just you wait until you step through that gate and a flesh-eating slug jumps you."

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                        To revise my earlier post, I support neither team......frankly I need something more from one of those characters (scotsman with a pipe has given good points of rush though). I suspect.....a massive corny speech from Young once he has the Civillians at his knees....making those socks he wanted for christmas
                        I agree...well, at least with the first part. Not so sure about Christmas socks .

But yeah, I'm undecided on this because neither has shown any real capability over the other and both have their flaws. Future events will decide for me...assuming this schism plays out too much longer.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd rather just crawl into a corner and hide.

Seriously though, I'm gonna go with Young due to my fear of the unknown, namely, how Rush or Wray will command. Neither have any commanding experience anyway, so who knows? I'll stick with the devil I know.

Comment

Well, I'm not a big fan of Young or Wray (in fact they are my least favorite characters! But I don't hate them at all! They are great!), so i'm not sure if I would choose a side. But I would probably join the civilians as Im not a big fan of the military.

Comment

Team Wrush, definitely. I'm not saying they're perfect, but they're definitely preferrable to Team Young.

Comment

Working...
                              X