Rush / Chloe Now A Spy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush / Chloe Now A Spy?

Well, they have been 'abducted' / 'rescued' by the Smurfs, who we already know from Rush have technology capable of breaking into the human mind, what are the chances that they could have been programed as sleeper agents by the Smurfs?

Interesting idea. They were giving each other some odd looks at the end of the episode, of course I doubt Rush would have had to kill one of the blue guys to escape if they intended to use him as a spy.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

i did get the feeling that something was off near the end of the ep.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

this would drive the story forward....
        sigpic

Comment

It's very possible, especially since we never really saw what happened to them. The looks they exchanged at the end of the episode certainly looked suspicious, but they may have been just shaken up.
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
            It's very possible, especially since we never really saw what happened to them. The looks they exchanged at the end of the episode certainly looked suspicious, but they may have been just shaken up.
            Yeah, I think they were just shaken up. I doubt they're spies, though that would be something completely unexpected for me if it did happen.
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know about being "spies" but I think the aliens now may possibly have the ability to track Destiny through Rush and Chloe. Call it a crazy theory, but I feel like the aliens placed implants inside them.

Comment

chestbursters, anyone?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  I don't know about being "spies" but I think the aliens now may possibly have the ability to track Destiny through Rush and Chloe. Call it a crazy theory, but I feel like the aliens placed implants inside them.
                  The Smurfs have been tracking Destiny since the crew arrived though?

Perhaps they have had something subliminal done to them, making them sleeper agents in effect?

I also wouldnt rule out Rush working in conjunction with the Aliens, willingly helping them, after all, they were the once that rescued him from certain death on the planet that Young abandoned him on and having an technologicaly advanced alien species to back you would certainly help if Rush wanted command of the Destiny.

Comment

Sleeper agents would be a more plausible scenario and make a killer sleeper episode.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                      Sleeper agents would be a more plausible scenario and make a killer sleeper episode.
                      It would seem more likely. Imagine Chloe, one moment cute and lovable, the next covered in blood and killing everyone in sight, Dollhouse style.
                      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
                        It would seem more likely. Imagine Chloe, one moment cute and lovable, the next covered in blood and killing everyone in sight, Dollhouse style.
                        theres a saboteur later on, perhaps they have been brainwashed to stop destiny down the track

Comment

Maybe Chloe has been replaced with a beta unit.

Oops, sorry I watched The Last Starfighter earlier.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Rush as a spy, yep, that I can see. I can also see Rush as offering Chloe up to the smurfs (I love that, btw ) and that's why they found her so easily, and having something done to her.

Originally posted by Tabula Rasa View Post
                            The Smurfs have been tracking Destiny since the crew arrived though?

Perhaps they have had something subliminal done to them, making them sleeper agents in effect?

I also wouldnt rule out Rush working in conjunction with the Aliens, willingly helping them, after all, they were the once that rescued him from certain death on the planet that Young abandoned him on and having an technologicaly advanced alien species to back you would certainly help if Rush wanted command of the Destiny.
                            I think Rush would be willing to do anything to get back aboard Destiny, and to control Destiny/keep her from returning to Earth. If that means selling out his fellow humans for smurfs? Yep, I can see him do that
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              Rush as a spy, yep, that I can see. I can also see Rush as offering Chloe up to the smurfs (I love that, btw ) and that's why they found her so easily, and having something done to her.
                              Why would Rush tell the aliens where to find Chloe of all people? Chloe is hardly an essential or even important part of the crew just because she's dating Scott. She has no essential knowledge that Rush or the Smurfs can take advantage of. What, you think they're all just dying to know all about what naked!Scott looks like? You'd think he'd tell the aliens to go after Young.

Also, how the puppy would Rush or the Smurfs know that Chloe would wander into the aliens' clutches without as much as a fight?

Comment

Working...
                              X