Rushs' Summer Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rushs' Summer Style

I'd like to start by stating how much I enjoyed Space, classic JM.

I did notice an inconsistency however, or possibly a nitpick. When Rush returns to the Destiny he is wearing his scuba gear, yet in the scene in Youngs' quarters he is wearing his good ol' casual clothes, I would of assumed that Blue man group would have confiscated that particular outfit (probably out of jealousy). I understand that is his 'uniform' just as Eli has his slogan shirt, but I doubt Rush took a spare outfit with him for a rainy day .

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Nadji View Post

I did notice an inconsistency however, or possibly a nitpick. When Rush returns to the Destiny he is wearing his scuba gear, yet in the scene in Youngs' quarters he is wearing his good ol' casual clothes, I would of assumed that Blue man group would have confiscated that particular outfit (probably out of jealousy). I understand that is his 'uniform' just as Eli has his slogan shirt, but I doubt Rush took a spare outfit with him for a rainy day .

Thoughts?
    You'll notice in Justice that when Rush went offworld he wasn't wearing his normal clothing
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      You'll notice in Justice that when Rush went offworld he wasn't wearing his normal clothing
      Indeed!

Comment

Ah, you're right. Good catch Jelgate, I thought I may have been onto something, thanks.

Comment

Good catch.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Nice one jel! I was thinking about this too and was all ready to ask JM about it.

But...what about Chloe? What was she wearing at the end? She was kidnapped in her usual pink/purple shirt, so she shouldn't be wearing that, right?

Before reading this thread, all I could do was say that they had ran by a room that had their clothes in it, and they just picked them up since they were right there.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Nice one jel! I was thinking about this too and was all ready to ask JM about it.

But...what about Chloe? What was she wearing at the end? She was kidnapped in her usual pink/purple shirt, so she shouldn't be wearing that, right?

Before reading this thread, all I could do was say that they had ran by a room that had their clothes in it, and they just picked them up since they were right there.
              Chloe had a different tank top on when she was kidnapped.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lahela; 04 April 2010, 01:05 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

The Smurfs had to remove their clothes in order to place the anal probes properly
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  The Smurfs had to remove their clothes in order to place the anal probes properly
                  Kind makes you jealous of them
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Kind makes you jealous of them
                    yeah
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Still. Their underwear and socks must be gone for good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post

Thoughts?
                        Plothole. Or wardrobe malfunction?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Plothole. Or wardrobe malfunction?
                          Actually Rush was wearing off-word clothing, not this usual outfit in "Justice". Chloe had different clothes on, when she was abducted.
                          sigpic

Comment

I personally find it tough to find plot holes in this show. They're taking a lot of care, even with minor details such as these.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              Chloe had a different tank top on when she was kidnapped.
                              Well I'll be damned! That's great!

So no problems then. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X