Lack of sense of danger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
    Chloe could have at least shown some restraint when the aliens drilled through the hull right above her. She just stood there and then walked almost right under it. If I was her and saw something like that go down, I'd try and observe what was happening from as far away as possible.
    That's so true, when Scott and Greer saw that happening they both jumped back. It was kinda silly that Chloe acted like it happened all the time and was waiting for an invite.
    SGU fangirl

Comment

Yay, that was a pretty stupid move by Chloe. Wasn't there someone else standing near the hole, but didn't go and look up? Or am I just imagining that. But Chloe staying in her room was the best thing she could do in that situation, she should have stayed there, not gone investigating.

Comment

I think they use Chloe as a victim too much. She doesn't need to take part on every episode's drama... Maybe she could be useful sometimes.

Scott's move on going to save her was brave, but stupid. He can't just do what he wants. He has to be racional. He's a military. Emotions can't take over him.

Comment

Originally posted by RCOO View Post
          I think they use Chloe as a victim too much. She doesn't need to take part on every episode's drama... Maybe she could be useful sometimes.

Scott's move on going to save her was brave, but stupid. He can't just do what he wants. He has to be racional. He's a military. Emotions can't take over him.
          I can't wait to see the next alien attack & if Young was not in charged & Wray would give say Scott an order that would help save lives & he would refuse it because its Wray & not Young in charge & then people die due to Scott being an ass. I can't wait for this. Scott & especially Greer will only help if its Chloe, Young or any of his fellow officers in trouble just you watch

Comment

Originally posted by Astria View Post
            Yay, that was a pretty stupid move by Chloe. Wasn't there someone else standing near the hole, but didn't go and look up? Or am I just imagining that. But Chloe staying in her room was the best thing she could do in that situation, she should have stayed there, not gone investigating.
            Hopefully her use as a plot device will have some good payoff later - which I'm confident of, because tptb have done a grand job of that so far.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
              I like how the weapons overloading was injuring the crew, not the actual weapons fire from the Smurfs.

Well It is an ancient ship, and ancient ships are pretty damn powerful.

I doubt the aliens weapons were strong enough to actually do any damage on destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                I can't wait to see the next alien attack & if Young was not in charged & Wray would give say Scott an order that would help save lives & he would refuse it because its Wray & not Young in charge & then people die due to Scott being an ass. I can't wait for this. Scott & especially Greer will only help if its Chloe, Young or any of his fellow officers in trouble just you watch
                I don't think Scott and Greer would refuse, it's more likely if Young is not in charge, they would most likely follow what they themselves think it's right thing to do. When someone who you recognise to be your superior, you are more likely follow their commands even if you disagree. If someone outside the chain of command gives you an order, you probably do your own thing than follow their orders.

Comment

To return to the thread title:

The military on board really acted strange. At first it seemed really good (Young's version of "All hands to battle stations!" and so on). But as the fighters closed in on the Destiny and didn't fire I really screamed at my tv "Prepare to repell boarders!" but they military just watches how the guy in the electroduced corridore is grilled. And even as the Destiny IS boarded neither Chloe nor the other military guy radio it to anyone!

They seemed like "Interesting. How lucky that we are not under attack from hostile aliens."

Comment

Working...
                  X