This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leadership, my "professional" opinion on who should be in Charge

Young: As Mattsilver reckons he fits well into the "Nucking Futs" area, gets a bit too cranky, often his plans result in someone getting hurt, or being near suicidal.
    Slightly Goth like. Hates everybody, especially Telford, Wray and Rush, only likes Greer since he punched Telford. Hates losing people, except Rush....

Command: NO FARKIN WAY (who ever made him commander was a bit Nuckin Futs himself)

Rush: Also Nuckin Futs, but not as much, smarter than young as he knows the future and ain't as scary or suicidal.
    would sacrifice the whole crew if put in command to get what he wants. Hates anyone who doesn't let him go crazy with work. Bit of a Badazz, known to be dangerous with a pipe, wanted by the Smurf Aliens.

Command: 3rd place

Wray: More of a people person, not exactly Nuckin Futs but Nuckin Nuisance instead. Can be a real a-hole if the situation requires it, but often it does not. Can speak a variety of language, including Wrayspeak which is usually Smart-azz/Rude phrases.
    Hates Young with ever fibre of her being, it's what she lives on, kind of likes Rush...but thats because he ain't military.

Command: Some would rather die (Young) but better than them by 100miles

Telford: Has Command experience, hates young and anyone who likes him with every fibre of HIS being (except his wife of course) Like Wray, can be an a-hole except he does it 24/7, power hungry, no one likes him, except for his superiors who don't want to upset him.

Command: If it came down to experience yes, but considering his huge mental condition like all other candidates thus far HELL NO

Scott: Too Green, his first order of buisness would be to make himself King of the ship, and make chloe the queen, with Rush as an Igor like assistant. Since he has done practically everyone on the ship, he seems to have good reputation.

Command: I'd prefer Young

Greer: Aha now here we have a good option. Good sense of humour, hardened, doesn't take crap from anyone, although would probably punch Rush too if had the chance. He would turn the ship into a Survivor tv show like environment and have eliminations (leave that to your imagination to figure what that means) Would use the communication stones to take over Telfords body and throw it off a cliff.

Command: Honestly best option so far, so i'm saying yes out of desperation

Johansen: No
    Command: No

Eli: Someone said he would take the ship by force with an army of kinos I agree, he would make himself supreme Elf-warlord of the ship. First order of buisness would be to say that Scott thought the Airlock was a bathroom and had a nasty accident. If something goes wrong, he would have a tantrum, run around in a rage around the ship but would stop a quarter of the way as he would be too tired. If he is in command if destiny gets home, his first order of buisness would be to get the new xbox.

Command: 2nd to Greer

Chloe: I am bringing this up out of mere mockery. Although smart in knowledge, not morally smart, her 10 commandments would most likely be the same thing 10 times over, god knows what it would be. Her first order of buisness would be to find out why she is so pointless and always ends up getting owned
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Laughed on by the whole Universe for her amazing antics, could almost be a candidate for the Darwin award if she does something that stupid.

Command: This would be a bad joke nvm

Lt James: Might be a bit green herself, like Wray more a people person, but if you screw with her, make your last will a damn good one (and have her in it). First order of buisness would be to lead Scott and Chloe to an Airlock as Scott completey screwed her over. Greer would most likely be her Attack dog.

Command: 4th after Rush, but good option anyways

Brody: Was once coathangered by Teal'c in an Sg1 episode, explaining his bitterness. He and Riley would be rulers as they are total BFFs.

Command: Anyone other than Young, Wray or Telford is FINE with me.

Remember this is my opinion and if you don't like it, ILL GO CRAZY I SWEAR MUAWHAHAA

have a nice day!
    Tst

Vote 1 Riley for 2010 Destiny Commander!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Haha, you need sleep. Tamara would make an awesome leader.

is it too much to ask for dr. Caine as leader?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Vote 1 Riley for 2010 Destiny Commander!
        Ya your right, I agree, he would be better than Caine.
        sigpic

Comment

i should be in charge...and i am

Comment

Silly humans. The Destiny makes all the decisions. You're just allowed to believe you're in control.
            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Ya your right, I agree, he would be better than Caine.
              Pfft a secondary character in charge, that would be as "epic" as walter being in charge of the SGC and that would be stupid an-

Wait a second..........that would be EPIC !

Riley for President
              Tst

Comment

Nah, a epic rock paper scissors competition of every person onboard.

Could introduce a new character again, that someone may like.

Comment

Eli. As someone said in another thread he has the codes to make the KINOs blow up
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
                    Silly humans. The Destiny makes all the decisions. You're just allowed to believe you're in control.
                    It would be funny if it ended up like 'Event Horizon'.
                    sigpic

Comment

The mockery of Chloe is so original, I commend you. Also, I'm torn between Rush, Wray and Young. Each has major flaws, and each has things about them that I'd admire in a leader. I think the next few episodes might help shape my thoughts about who would be best as leader.

Scott would be okay, but I agree that he's far too inexperienced in really dealing with people at this point.
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

None of the above, IMO. Go outside the box and put Carlson Beckett in charge !
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                          None of the above, IMO. Go outside the box and put Carlson Beckett in charge !
                          The ship would blow up in a day
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I think the leader should be Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

1 Billion cool points to anyone who gets that reference (and maybe a green....).
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm nuts in that I'd like to see Rush in command.

I can't help but think, though, that it'd be hilarious if Vala were to suddenly appear and attempt to steal Destiny...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X