Rush in the episode, his actions and experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush in the episode, his actions and experiences

When he was confronted with that alien after Young was back in his body I was thinking 'I hope he tries to beat him to death but I know they wouldn't have written that' and then BAM! I actually let out a little "****ing 'ave it!" while watching
    Last edited by KEK; 02 April 2010, 11:59 PM.

If Rush wanted to take control of destiny. he could have told the aliens how to recreate the stone technology to bring someone over and set up the whole space battle to make it look like rush saves chloe.

this explains the message in english, the way rush acted around the alien young was in (althogh not sure why he killed it, unless it isnt dead at all)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    a future ep mentions a saboteur on board messing with the FTL engine

Comment

It's possible. Though I think Rush would see the aliens as more of a threat to him taking over than Young, especially with he ace he has up his sleeve.

Comment

I approve of this message
        Tst

Comment

Seconded.
          sigpic

Comment

hell yeah, also running around an alien ship with a broken pipe is teh pwn
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
              hell yeah, also running around an alien ship with a broken pipe is teh pwn
              This
              Tst

Comment

Loved that scene , just what a glaswegian would do when confronted with an alien. Wish we had seen Rush battering some more aliens with that broken pipe.Hope this is a sign of things to come the Begbie side coming out in Rush

Comment

Yeah, I was like "Berserker Rage! Kick ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by danmcken View Post
                    Loved that scene , just what a glaswegian would do when confronted with an alien. Wish we had seen Rush battering some more aliens with that broken pipe.Hope this is a sign of things to come the Begbie side coming out in Rush
                    A Scotsman + Metal pipe + Cains new booze = pawn every alien in the galaxy.

Go Rush
                    sigpic

Comment

this reminds me of this sketch
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khrpy4V0-U4

Comment

Rush hesitated before hitting the Alien, I was like go on smack him for God sake! Those Aliens seem quite weak in a fist fight though.

Comment

That scene was one of the best in the episode. Rush was already my favourite character, but now I love him even more! I was shocked that they put that in the episode actually, but then I remembered, this isn't SG-1 or SGA. SGA would never have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            If Rush wanted to take control of destiny. he could have told the aliens how to recreate the stone technology to bring someone over and set up the whole space battle to make it look like rush saves chloe.

this explains the message in english, the way rush acted around the alien young was in (althogh not sure why he killed it, unless it isnt dead at all)

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            a future ep mentions a saboteur on board messing with the FTL engine
                            I'm not sure what you mean. I got the impression the aliens got "surrender" from Rush's mind. I don't think he's in cahoots with the aliens. Rush wants Destiny all to himself and he doesn't seem to want to share.

He was in shock when Young broke the tank. He seemed realistically disoriented and then moved on instinct when Young left the creature's body. He's still a nancy for getting knocked the f out by one punch from Young, though.

Comment

His whole escape was so Rushian. He uses the mind link thing to get info on how to escape. He breaks out Chloe so he can get her trust/support - another soldier for his little coup. He fights dirty and chokes an alien to death.

Good times.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X