No announcement yet.

Their new toy, what Rush brought back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda figured Young telling Rush "We took care of the ship you brought over" in ep 12 as meaning they already got rid of it, even if they rendered the ship shutdown, who's to say when they they power it back up, it won't re-initiate some sort of masked hidden device? I mean regardless of the tech level of Destiny, they have been following her, they seem pretty clever.
    E.D.E.N.

Comment

Those BA ships look like ticks.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
        true .. but maybe they try to put an "earth patch" to the ship ( think that jacob tod us not to do in a episode ) and we'll have some dead and nice disasters =D

yeap i imagine Scott in the ship going to the alien's origin planet
        Yes, when Jack and Teal'c got traped in the Hybrid Death Glider, that has gone AWOL, outbound to the outer edge of he solar system, do to an fail safe that Apophis ordered installed.
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
          Nah, make it a rope, give'em some exercise. It'd be funny to hear Rush complaining all the time
          Like he doesn't enough already!?

Originally posted by E.D.E.N. View Post
          I kinda figured Young telling Rush "We took care of the ship you brought over" in ep 12 as meaning they already got rid of it.
          This is what I assumed.

Comment

However, the ship is probably already destroyed.

Spoiler:
            Remember in the next episode when Rush takes over the ship, when the docking clamps dont engage, the shield doesnt extend around it, hence it wont go into FTL. The ship rush brought back was probably destroyed the instant Destiny jumped into FTL.

Comment

Well we don't know for sure if entering FTL would really destroy the shuttle. The destruction would be likelly caused be the alien ship hitting Destinys shield. SO if the alien ship is attached firmly, no destruction.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
              X