Their new toy, what Rush brought back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their new toy, what Rush brought back

It looks like the crew of the Destiny has a new toy. The alien ship that Rush brought back after rescuing Chloe.

They were in need for more ships since the only had the shuttle.

Hope that ship appears more or is mentioned in later episodes.

Meh I say destroy it the thing looks uglay!
    Tst

Comment

Well , they have two big new hole on the ship , i guest they will become the new shuttle docking bay.

Comment

theyll probaby use the ship to infiltrate the aliens ships

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          theyll probaby use the ship to infiltrate the aliens ships
          Yeah, it seems the most obvious use. They can use the shuttle for anything else, we already know it's stronger - it can take a direct hit and destroy enemy vessels with one shot.
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
            Well , they have two big new hole on the ship , i guest they will become the new shuttle docking bay.
            At least three. Remember, there was that ship that released itself on Air.

Comment

Originally posted by wingsabre View Post
              At least three. Remember, there was that ship that released itself on Air.
              Yeah that did not leave a hole though, the reasons the other two left a hole is to abduct Chloe and so Chloe and Rush could get back on the Destiny

Comment

I say keep the ship, since it gives them an extra shuttle and more Firepower, Although they will need to fit some form of airlock to fill that hole every time it flies off.

I would love for SGU, to pick up a mixture of Alien technologies from their travels, rather than from just one or two (i.e. Wraith for SGU, Goa'uld & Asgard for SG-1). So by the end of the series they have a small fleet of different ships, and weapons.
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

The ship is useless without Rush, he is the only one who know how to fly it.

Comment

Except he doesn't...

Comment

Yes he does, he learned the basic controls for the ship throught the neural interface, he sayed it himself near the end of the episode.

Comment

so what? you do realise the first thing Young's gonna order is having pilots trained in flying that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                          Yes he does, he learned the basic controls for the ship throught the neural interface, he sayed it himself near the end of the episode.
                          Oh, I thought you meant Destiny for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dialitup View Post
                            Yeah that did not leave a hole though, the reasons the other two left a hole is to abduct Chloe and so Chloe and Rush could get back on the Destiny
                            Are you sure? There were several areas of the ship that is inaccessible, and several areas of the ship that's decompressed. This was before they started repairing systems, and I'm assuming shields are one of them.

Comment

lol the smurfpods are more volatile than the Sherman was in WW2
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X